Vegas not feeling the juice

Discussion in 'Football' started by jts1207, Jun 29, 2019.

1. ibeeballin

ibeeballin Dodd-Like

Loc:
    A-town
    Team:
    gt
    This is egregiously false. Preciate much every route was an option route and reading DB. A lot of of didn’t come to fruition bc our ööööty way of wanting to pass block

2. ThisIsAtlanta

ThisIsAtlanta Actually Nicolas Cage Staff Member

Loc:
    Acworth
    Team:
    GT
    That's the "at a FBS level" part. I'm not saying it wasn't in the playbook, just that we haven't had any appreciable experience doing it well from end to end.

3. Yukonwreck

Yukonwreck Dodd-Like

Loc:
    Tampa, Florida
    Team:
    Georgia Tech
    My thinking is the wheels are about to come off in Coral Gables. Reverend Richt had some success, but you know team discipline suffered. Diaz will be herding cats just to get the thugs to class and to practice on time.

4. JoeCakeEater

JoeCakeEater Dodd-Like

Loc:
    The South
    Team:
    The Institute
    These guys are building too much into this system transition. We are transitioning from something funky to something that many of these kids have done and watched their whole lives. Ultimately it comes down to OLine play for me. If the OLine performs at a league average level in a new system, then we will blow by that 4 win prediction. The defense will be improved and there are plenty of ways to generate offense other than the 3-O, despite the opinions of some on this board.

5. moochie

moochie Varsity Lurker

Loc:
    atlanta
    Team:
    ga tech
    diaz will not make the end of year 2. he gets ran out in 2020, probably after their FSU embarrassment in november of 2020. the YEW also made the mistake of scheduling a road game at michigan state next year, one that won't be pretty.

6. RussianOffense

RussianOffense Damn Good Rat

Loc:
    Iowa City, IA
    Team:
    Georgia Tech
    Great prediction dude