Virginia Tech looks like complete garbage today

Wtf!!! I come home to this ----!!! You mutherfockers!! You took a win from us and then you do this!! I'm bout to get ---- housed

But Bud Foster said this is the best D he has had since he has been at VA Tech. I wonder who gets the lunch pail for this game.

Interesting...I don't remember the 5 turnovers, but I guess I didn't watch the game.

That's because the GT defense doesn't take advantage of mistakes.

You can masturbate to good performances against this piss poor VT offense and Presby all you want, but it doesn't mean anything.

I'm not I'm just saying Virginia tech played better against us then they are in this game.

I mean they had 4/5 first half possessions end in fumbles or interceptions...how is that as bad as they played against us?

Good riddance vt. Easily out of top 25

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

My old boss, an otherwise intelligent fella and an Auburn grad, seems to think Logan Thomas is a first-round draft pick.
Uh ... no.

Bud Foster's goal for the defense was 12 TDs all year. They're now at 8. :lol:

Acc is such a joke conference this year.

Fsu
Clemson
Who cares after that

Acc is such a joke conference this year.

Fsu
Clemson
Who cares after that

Wow...sounds similar to some mega conference I have heard of.....I think they have a lot of speed...

How come the ACC teams don't show up against other conferences. The BE went toe to toe with us today and laid an egg in both.
Somebody please tell me the ACC is not weaker than the BE

Back