VPI or duh U

UVa might have a shot in the rivalry game, and Miami will be feeling the pressure without the tiebreaker ag their last 3.

Haha! No... It hurts me to root for either one of these teams... So I'm going with stadium collapse.

Haha! No... It hurts me to root for either one of these teams... So I'm going with stadium collapse.

Fair enuf. I posted that before today's game. For whatever reason, I was thinking that the light was about to come on for them.

Yeah, although having a shot to tie for the coastal in the CU game would be pretty good. It's probably more likely (though not likely) for d'oh U to lose to Pitt and Duke than for VPI to lose to Md or UVa.

If Miami wins, we would need them to lose two of their remaining games:
Duke
UVA
Pittsburgh

If VT wins, we would need them to lose one of their remaining games, and Miami to lose one of theirs:
Maryland
UVA

I guess I have more confidence that they would lose one each than I do that Miami would lose two.

If I'm reading the right, no way UM loses 2/3 to Duke/UVA/Pittsburgh. We need VT to win today, which is very unlikely IMO Duke Johnson or not, but the ACCCG was always a longshot anyway.

What's at stake here anyway? It seems like we're all posturing for who will be summarily executed by FSU.

If I'm reading the right, no way UM loses 2/3 to Duke/UVA/Pittsburgh. We need VT to win today, which is very unlikely IMO Duke Johnson or not, but the ACCCG was always a longshot anyway.

What's at stake here anyway? It seems like we're all posturing for who will be summarily executed by FSU.

It would be kind of funny if we d'oh U beats vpi; we beat CU, and Duke wins out. Miami represents the coastal even though Duke just beat them.

Good to see the rain didnt keep the 700 fans away for Miami

Miami just seamed a WR screen. This game is over. VT might not score that many points.

I'm rooting for Miami. There's no way a team with a pulse loses to Maryland and UVA at this point in the year. Rivalry game or not. Duke has a lot to play for and Pitt maybe playing for bowl eligibility. If VPI can lose two in a row no reaso Miami can't drop 2/3.

They keep saying wet football, but they weren't at the UNC game. Both teams secured and passed the ball in that game. No idea what's going on with these teams. Both deserve to lose.

I'm man enough to admit it: I still laugh whenever I hear Calvin Klein's name called. Who names their kid that?

So why doesn't Miami do this against us? I guess you could say they did last year but we matched them for stupidity with our self safety

If VT goes at least the lopsided "VT vs. GT decides the coastal" streak will be intact.

So why doesn't Miami do this against us? I guess you could say they did last year but we matched them for stupidity with our self safety

They turned it over 4 or 5 times against us this year. We had our chances, our offense just went AWOL for the last three quarters

They turned it over 4 or 5 times against us this year. We had our chances, our offense just went AWOL for the last three quarters and the D eventually collapsed

Back