Waffle House backing GT

The Ted Roof: You heard that this was excellent years ago but it turns out that is really only good for the last 20 bites and some of the time it sucks for the whole meal. You are left wondering how it can be so ööööty to start with and taste better near the end.

The Ted Roof: You heard that this was excellent years ago but it turns out that is really only good for the last 20 bites and some of the time it sucks for the whole meal. You are left wondering how it can be so ööööty to start with and taste better near the end.

It's OK until you get almost half done, then you feel like you have to throw up. Same thing happens when you get near the end of meal. You also have to keep the plate at least 5 yards from your fork.

I’m surprised that there hasn’t been a “The StinGTalk” menu item offered up yet???

The 1980 special: it’s dead, inbred, and consistently over-rated.***

***only available in black and white, because 1980.

"StinGTalk Style" - you and everyone in the restaurant hate each other and disagree on everything, but band together to ruthlessly mock everyone outside the restaurant anyways, because nobody has anything better to do.
I have better things to do.

I just don't do them.

"StinGTalk Style" - you and everyone in the restaurant hate each other and disagree on everything, but band together to ruthlessly mock everyone outside the restaurant anyways, because nobody has anything better to do.
Missing a mom reference.

Back