Waffle House backing GT

Need "GT Special" option on the menu so WaHo can keep track of business picked up from GT.

This is a great idea. We need GT items in the menu. I’ve dined at the 5 points WaHo in Athens numerous times back in the day and would have loved to order the Jacket burger or something to the effect.

I like it! Maybe we can order:
"Hutson Mason style" - your order is served to the wrong person
"Jasper Sanks style" - your order is fumbled right before it's served to you
"The Searcy" - your order is served from 4 yards away
"Goldblooded" - your order is served with honey
"Nesbit Style" they give you your meal then rip it back, because JFN wants it back!

This is a great idea. We need GT items in the menu. I’ve dined at the 5 points WaHo in Athens numerous times back in the day and would have loved to order the Jacket burger or something to the effect.

New hash brown options:
  • buzzed = legal weed
  • turnt up = jabaneros
  • stirred round = soaked in rum
  • hell week'd = overcooked
  • PJ'd = waiter eats them
  • AMC'd = waiter serves, then throws them away and makes another batch just like them
  • upper north'd = half price but served outside
  • shafted = no utensils and 1-minute time limit before your table is cleared
  • wrecked = kidney beans so your farts sound like the horn I'll see myself out

Last edited:
Do any of you Varsity fans actually remember what their food tastes like?

There is not a single thing on the menu that I want to eat again. Hotdogs are limp and flavorless, fries are sad and shriveled and coleslaw runny. Even their Frozen O’s are all freeze, no orange.

It’s like the Flying J opened up a restaurant and everyone claims they love it because they went there with their grandpa.

Says the guy with a Skyline chilidog in his profile pic.

I know one of the higher ups in WH. They agreed several weeks ago. They were never asked before. Huge GT supporters.

Can you expand on this - what did they agree to weeks ago? How absurd is it that we have a popular company like WaHo run by GT grads, supporters of the program, who have (presumably) never been approached before? That's not on CPJ, that's on the AD. Man I'm happy we have Collins, more and more. So much juice my diabetes is raging.

Vad Lee Style - described as the greatest meal WaHo has ever come up with but they had to install an entirely different kitchen to make it. It is a very small portion. Parts of it are delicious but it is served with moldy bread. When you've eaten 2 bites the waiter snatches it from in front of you and gives it to the homeless man 3 booths over.

The CPJ special: Squirrel meat served with black cold coffee. The Waffle House staff runs it to you efficiently but you're still salty. Said meal wins the top rating for all restaurants in America but Tech fans still bitch that they want limp hot dogs. Mark Bradley sucks on a limp hot dog. Kelly Quinlan eats both meals but charges $9.95 for his review. That other fella Reeves quotes KQ's article and says "LOL OMG" qualifying him as a social media maven. Reeves deletes his tweet and closes his sting talk account named "VadLee05"

Back