Walkosky out

Shame really, because he fit right in with the GT nerd and Star Wars culture and his wife is a hottie. We will miss you Walkosky!

uploaded_file20130510-21630-1culgp9-0.

.....and when I say hottie, öööö I mean it......

bernadette-big-bang-theory.jpg

Maybe Beamer hired him to improve VT's special team play. Didn't it fall off last year?

According to the article, he just signed a new 1-year contract last month. That suggests that his leaving was unexpected by either side. It could be a personal matter like a health problem, or an ethical indiscretion, but we might not ever know.

Shame really, because he fit right in with the GT nerd and Star Wars culture and his wife is a hottie. We will miss you Walkosky!

uploaded_file20130510-21630-1culgp9-0.

.....and when I say hottie, öööö I mean it......

bernadette-big-bang-theory.jpg

I agree 100%. She is stacked, and I stare at them every time she is on the screen. If only she would show the nips.

I wonder if CPJ replaces him with another special teams coach, since that's kind of an optional slot. Has he always had one on his staff? Lot of debate on whether one is necessary.

I wonder if CPJ replaces him with another special teams coach, since that's kind of an optional slot. Has he always had one on his staff? Lot of debate on whether one is necessary.

Walkosky was the first. He was hired a couple seasons ago after poor special teams play got PJ in hot water. I think we lost a couple games by a margin of a special teams play that season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

According to the article, he just signed a new 1-year contract last month. That suggests that his leaving was unexpected by either side. It could be a personal matter like a health problem, or an ethical indiscretion, but we might not ever know.

I think you're right. Strange circumstances for sure.

Back