Walkosky out

Yeah, the conference said afterwards that it should have been flagged.

Are you talking a fake punt should have been flagged or Blair's fake FG against Clemmons?

Ugh, I had managed to completely wipe that play from my memory.

Nice, open field turf monster tackle just shy of the first down marker, if it happened to someone else it would be comical, for us, not so much, sheesh

But I guess that play in many ways symbolizes what it feels like to be a GT fan, close but not quite there in delivering the goods:turbonoes:

Nice, open field turf monster tackle just shy of the first down marker, if it happened to someone else it would be comical, for us, not so much, sheesh

But I guess that play in many ways symbolizes what it feels like to be a GT fan, close but not quite there in delivering the goods:turbonoes:

Might want to tune the colors on your hdtv. That was a 4th and 11 and he almost got back to the LOS. He was still like 15 yards from the first down when he fell.

Which is exactly what it feels like to be a Tech fan.

Might want to tune the colors on your hdtv. That was a 4th and 11 and he almost got back to the LOS. He was still like 15 yards from the first down when he fell.

LOL - So sad of footage that all I can do is laugh.

LOL - So sad of footage that all I can do is laugh.

Go back and watch the GT - Clemson game on YouTube from last year. First series, Smelter muffs the punt and recovers it inside our 10 yard line. On third down and about 4 or 5, Vad pitches it outside to Synjyn Days and he has a clear alley for at least the first down plus 5 or 6 more. Up jumps the turf monster and he falls flat on his face 2 yards short.

I know a similar thing happened to Vad on a 3rd down play in at least one game as well.

Come to think of it...maybe we should use the extra coaching spot on hiring a speed and agility coach who can teach our guys how to make a cut without falling on their a**.

You are right which hurts even more

The other sad thing is that I was so low on GT Football at that point that I did not have the heart to watch another almost certain bowl loss, so till now I had not even seen that play or any other from that game and whoever said that is what it's like being a Tech fan was also sadly correct

Jeez, sure hope this year's team is a bit more fun to watch

Back