WARNING! Practice will be closed if

Originally posted by TechFan101:
Maybe we should post false reports to throw the other teams off...
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Now, this is what I call fun! Could get interesting....

MsTA, There were plenty excuses for Gailey's first one and it had plenty to do with players and attitudes!

Father Time

Originally posted by ahsoisee:
MsTA, There were plenty excuses for Gailey's first one and it had plenty to do with players and attitudes!

Father Time
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Maybe against UGAG but not against Maryland, Wake, Clemson, FSU - those were all winnable games and players didn't sit down on the job - that was coaching!

And, players and attitudes I talked about for Ross were guys that weren't allowed to play BECAUSE OF their attitudes - not ones that made it to the field. Different situation. Ross had to reprimand and it cost some guys BIG TIME!

I THOUGHT THIS DAMN THREAD WAS ABOUT POSTING PRACTICE NOTES!!!! WHY DO WE ALWAYS END UP TALKING ABOUT THE SAME THING??? CAN YOU PEOPLE NOT STAY ON SUBJECT???

Ya...like any practice reports I have posted had much more than the AJC. In fact the ajc had injury stuff I would have never reported.

BTW....all of Clemson's and UVA's practices are closed. Additionally at UVA none speaks to the media with the approval of Groh

Originally posted by ncjacket:
I THOUGHT THIS DAMN THREAD WAS ABOUT POSTING PRACTICE NOTES!!!! WHY DO WE ALWAYS END UP TALKING ABOUT THE SAME THING??? CAN YOU PEOPLE NOT STAY ON SUBJECT???
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">I echo this. I've been staying out of all the "Gailey is/is not the man for Tech" business right now because we're close to opening kick off and it will all start to unfold then.

Thread turned to öööö by the idiots on the board. Black Watch had a very cogent point but OUR Bee___
was there to pee on it and then ultimately MissPeePee came along to add her gloom and doom version of what it means to be a Tech fan. If I was Chan I'd close the practices today not out of fear of what anything these simpleass chat rooms can do but just simply on general principle.

What could really be devulged in a practice report that was damaging? Other teams are more concerned with their own practices to care. Furthermore, why would they put any trust in something posted on the internet? People already have film on all our starters and the papers are reporting injuries daily. We aren't even in full pads until today!! Finally, it doesn't take but half a brain to know Tech is going to try to run a lot off tackle, that Bilbo will run a QB draw and QB sweep, that Bilbo will mostly try to throw deep. On defense you can bet we're going to try and scheme speed to make up for the fact that we don't have a defensive line.

Gailey should worry about Tech's problems on the field more and information on the internet less.

Originally posted by: Tech fan 101:
Maybe we should post false reports to throw the other teams off...

I have no doubt this effect would be guaranteed even if it was inadverdent.
wink.gif

Back