Water station report

20180901_135339.jpg
I don't really care about this issue and wouldn't have read the entire thread if I wasn't looking to see if I was really going to be the first and only person to complain about the horrible angle of this photo.

If the product on the field isn’t any better then they may as well have these stations dispense bleach.

They tried to tell me i couldn't bring in any empty water bottle that wasn't Dasani (including my tech on). I basically said call your supervisor they said no, I said well I'm going into the game dueces. A manager heard me talking w someone else who had a problem and he apologized and went and educated.the security people.supposedly. I'm sure will be another group next week.

On a bright note I think they did make improvements here. I drank enough water to kill off a camel

We walked in with 3 black cups in our clear plastic bag with nary a thought from security, and we used them to fill up with some pretty damned cold water from the giant 200 gallon water dispensers.

Well executed I think.

We walked in with 3 black cups in our clear plastic bag with nary a thought from security, and we used them to fill up with some pretty damned cold water from the giant 200 gallon water dispensers.

Well executed I think.
Pics?

Well executed I think.
Why they gotta be black cups?

Well executed I think.

I know one thing, security was more concerned with checking my CLEAR BAG with nothing but empty bottles than scanning my ticket(s). Oh well

I know one thing, security was more concerned with checking my CLEAR BAG with nothing but empty bottles than scanning my ticket(s). Oh well

LOL no kidding! Good to see you today, stay longer next time hahaha.

Back