Water station report

Ummm, understand grammar? I didn’t give a damn except for the old lady that you mentioned. That was bullshit!
I do realize I went to SPSU. We didn't have your fancy grammar classes or your fancy GT finishing school to make me a proper gentleman - not that y'all's moms want me to be gentle anyway.

Did you get season tickets for a water bottle?

Did you get season tickets for 20% off concessions?

I think probably not to both.

Don’t waste your energy getting upset about ignorable things that you never had before.

Tf are you talking about

I'm actually really surprised people weren't upset about this before the game given previous reactions to clear bags and Chick-fil-A sandwiches. I think it says a lot about how much goodwill Stansbury had built up.

Ridiculous execution. Make the easy fix and allow sealed water bottles in our clear bags again.

There was another concession window in the upper North for season ticket holders on the side closest to the Edge. That window was closed.

I hope y'all keep waiting in the free water lines so those of us who 80k can have shorter lines to buy bottles of water.

Cheap-ass bastards.

I wonder if they would fill your water bottle with cold water from the drink fountain at the concession stand since the line was shorter. :dunno:

The cost at the concessions that give the discount also went up a dollar so that the discount makes it the same price as last year.. With the gold shirt issue (i ordered mine the day the email came out and I still have not got my shirts) and the water bottles ect. Tech did not think things thru. I was told it was the APD that said no more to food/water coming in. Who knows. I have had tickets in the upper north for 12 years now. They have now came out with that 169 dollar package. I am starting to wonder why as a sidewalk fan I buy season tickets.

Out of curiosity, are fans at ugag, n.d., Penn State or any big time program "wanded" coming into stadium?

Not judging, just curious.

Also, anyone know if any big programs allow reentry ?

Out of curiosity, are fans at ugag, n.d., Penn State or any big time program "wanded" coming into stadium?

UGA has the same policy that we do. And they implemented it a year earlier.

Is anyone gonna say "I wanded your mom" or do I have to do everything around here?

Clemson allows re-entry. You can leave at the half and just show your ticket to re enter.

This is so retarded I can't even tell if you're joking or not.
Ded serious. If you stood there and waved it in and back, I'd toss it. I obviously don't get into "watersports" like you do.

Back