Water station report

I brought in a water bottle. The lady told me to throw it away and I said I didn’t want to it’s for my kid. She said “okay”. Total badass. The water filling stations were 20-30 people deep all day. Stupid.

The water bottles would be a very good idea if there were more filling stations. Hopefully less of an issue now that our Labor Day nooner is behind us.

For my part, they didnt make me empty mine when I came in. I drained it early and refilled with a few minutes to go in the 1st and there was no line. That lastest me a good while.

Just fill your bottle in the sink at the men's room. It's the same unfiltered öööö water you waited 10 minutes to get at the water fountain.

Filled mine about five times. Water was cool/warm at best

Tasted ok. Still stupid idea. Still pisses me off.
Yep. I used to freeze my water overnight and take it in. Stayed cold most of the game then would get a Coke Zero or something later. Now, stand in a long line for lukewarm water. It will be IMPOSSIBLE to use the one refilling station in the upper north for the Clemson game. What does the upper north hold? Maybe 5-7 K? One refilling station? Can anyone at Tech do maths?

Plus, that stupid Burdell's season ticket "discount" stand is one window in the UN for all the ST holders up there. Add in it is the least convenient, most out of the way, window in the area. Furthest walk for me. I have to pass several concession stands if I want to take part in this "benefit" since the others don't honor the discount.

Has it occurred to anyone that perhaps Stansbury may be in over his head? So far, he seems to be going out of his way to alienate regular season ticket holders. Hell, MBob's reign came up with the prior clear bag policy and it was beloved by families

As I mentioned in a thread. Saw a near 80 year old woman denied entrance because she was carrying her purse. Probably been attending games forever and bringing a purse forever. Stansbury shows up and goes down on the GT Police force instead of telling them "our season ticket holders have this benefit, deal with it"

I never had one problem getting into the stadium with the prior bag policy. If you show up 10 minutes before kick, you should expect to miss kickoff. Tough luck buttercup. Get there early.

No need to bring water bottles to the Clemson game. The water lines were bad for Alcorn State, they will be ööööed for Clemson. The Burdell discounts need to be at every normal concession stand, not just an out of the way window.

Stansbury needs to rethink how season ticket holders are treated. Perhaps he just likes hanging with the VIP's and fat cat donors. I'm a long time season ticket holder, but he needs to realize the more of a hassle he makes it in the name of security theater and the less pleasant he makes attending a ball game makes it more likely I just finally say "that's it" and just go camping during the fall.

Stansbury, if you are doing your job, which is questionable, you will rethink your öööö policies and stop treating season ticket holders like we are terrorists.

I was told that it was because of the concession contract with the food venders was why the policy changed. Either way saw stansbury at the game. He was in his suit coming out of his air conditioning suite. Wish he would have come stayed with me for a quarter and had his little water bottle with him. Bet he would not have stayed in the coat and tie very long. Before making these stupid rules walk a mile in our shoes.

I was told that it was because of the concession contract with the food venders was why the policy changed. Either way saw stansbury at the game. He was in his suit coming out of his air conditioning suite. Wish he would have come stayed with me for a quarter and had his little water bottle with him. Bet he would not have stayed in the coat and tie very long. Before making these stupid rules walk a mile in our shoes.
I will probably JOP later with an email. My 76 year old Dad was unhappy. The season ticket holders on both sides of me were unhappy. Stansbury seems very douchy to me

I've missed one home game since 2006. These policy changes are making me rethink attending any games at Grant Field. Having to carry a ööööing empty clear water bottle inside the ööööing empty clear bag for the rental cop to inspect...and then stand in line for atlanta tap water is an insult. GTAA is staffed by dawgs. Tell me I'm wrong.

Miss me with the 'threat of terrorism' bullshit. I worked in the Intel community for 20 years. I won numerous awards from the CounterTerrorism Center. I was on duty 9/11 and for our offensive reply to the Taliban. This is just... ööööery.

Not once in my career did I read a single cable about terrorists using 12 oz bottles of water to attack anything, let alone a football game. Know what they do? They drive trucks into buildings. They attack crowds at security check points. They're not worried about staying hydrated in the heat.

//a 75 yr old woman had security confiscate her pack of gum because 'it's food.'

You get used to being treated like you're a terrorist. If any of you need tips on how to deal with it, see me and cyptomcat at the Clemson tailgate.
would you like to support the Chinese Student fund? How about the cancer awareness fund? Jews for Jesus? Scientology?

9E885E4E-26C2-4702-A409-E7675B419265.jpeg

What the öööö is a "water bottle filling station?" Can't you just use the sink?

Back