We are 8th toughest opponent for UT

Vpi has had 12 10 win seasons in the last 20 years (6 in the last 10), has had good coaching stability (kept a good DC through a hc change), and even on down years has been tough.

There's also good mutual respect with them since something like 7 of the last 10 were within a single score.

No offense, but the ACC was mediocre the majority of the time that VPI has been a member. I agree that their coaching stability has been key to their consistency. Bud Foster is outstanding and I do think Fuente is going to be very good.

No offense, but the ACC was mediocre the majority of the time that VPI has been a member. I agree that their coaching stability has been key to their consistency. Bud Foster is outstanding and I do think Fuente is going to be very good.
Definitely been an uptick in quality in the acc, but its still impressive. Anyone can have a good season. With sufficiently few scruples, even ole miss can have a good season. Sustained success takes serious work (or free shoes and fake classes)

Definitely been an uptick in quality in the acc, but its still impressive. Anyone can have a good season. With sufficiently few scruples, even ole miss can have a good season. Sustained success takes serious work (or free shoes and fake classes)

Except the team with the fake classes has never had sustained success.

I was thinking of a certain school in Chapel Hill.
The current national champions?

99844_big.jpg

Back