We can beat Georgia....here's how...

BioJacket06

Dodd-Like
I think our best strategy is to dig caves within Bobby Dodd Stadium and make them come to us to fight. We will get slaughtered in an open field of battle, and at the very least we can wear them down so they don't want to advance any further.

Vespinae

Unbelievable, effort-based commenter
Grease their sideline before the game so they slip and slide all over the place

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
Challenge them to a game of kickball instead. Since we use practice time to play kickball, we might have the advantage there
How the hell was our kicker hurt for the ND game? Butthurt?

StraightFresh

Midtown Zoomer
Maybe CPJ has secretly been working as a consultant all year and we're going to bust out the triple with Sims, Gibbs, and Mason.
They would make a 30 for 30 if we won doing this and it couldn't look worse than we would trying to run our normal pro-style offense

Killick

“The past is never dead. It's not even past.”
"I'm too young to remember clearly the period from 1979 to 1981" Lucky you. We had the worst facilities in what was then styled, I think, Division 1, we had a coach who had never been a head coach before, we had for the most part players no one else wanted, virtually no depth especially on defense. It was so bad that the school president explored the idea of abolishing the program altogether. But Coach Curry had the foresight to display a banner that quoted Winston Churchill along one sideline that read "Never, Never, Never, Quit" Despite the record, despite the despair, those teams did not quit. The situation then was far worse than this self styled "greatest transition ever". It is not even close.
I seem to remember Curry saying that his staff asked each player why they chose GT in the first days he was head coach. The overwhelming answer was that GT was the only team to make them a scholarship offer.

GT 1950

Varsity Lurker
I seem to remember Curry saying that his staff asked each player why they chose GT in the first days he was head coach. The overwhelming answer was that GT was the only team to make them a scholarship offer.
I did not know that but given the admittedly dire circumstances, not surprising.

GTCrew4b

NIL Supporter Strictly On Capitalist Grounds
Unfortunately any legitimate strategy for victory will invite federal surveillance if it’s posted online.

coit

Y’all got any more of that D Fence?
Its really pretty simple. We just return every kickoff for a touchdown.
I see a problem in your logic involving "every kickoff". How many kickoffs are you expecting?