We haven’t had a good laugh at State thread in a few days

First, television isn't the vast wasteland. Atlanta sports talk radio is.
Second ... what a tard move by the night school. As if UGA even is aware of their football program's existence. As if anyone is aware of their football program's existence.

First, television isn't the vast wasteland. Atlanta sports talk radio is.
Second ... what a tard move by the night school. As if UGA even is aware of their football program's existence. As if anyone is aware of their football program's existence.
You should be aware, they've embarrassed Georgia Southern 3 years in a row.

They should reopen those right field stands at old Turner Field general admission prices. The program would escalate. Think "tailgate."

You should be aware, they've embarrassed Georgia Southern 3 years in a row.

Oh, I'm aware. But I find myself paying less and less attention to Ga Southern football, which is sad, actually. i used to live, eat and breathe it. I'd go to bed at 3 or 4 am and get up four hours later bouncing off the walls for that day's Southern game. I'd get to the stadium an hour and a half before kickoff.
Now .... not so much. And this past season did not help.

KSU has more potential than Georgia State. KSU will eventually build a football only stadium

KSU is on their way to being like Southern before the jump to FBS. Nice little program and students, alums and locals have bought in. I know a good amount of Ga State alums. None of them have a lasting connection to the school or would ever attend a football game. Most went there for convenience or as a fall-back option.

GA State beat its biggest rival for the third time in a row and won a bowl game this year. Any Tech fan who claims not to wish that sentence was about the Jackets is lying.

GA State beat its biggest rival for the third time in a row and won a bowl game this year. Any Tech fan who claims not to wish that sentence was about the Jackets is lying.

captain-save-a-hoe-gif-4.gif

Winning 6 or 7 games to reach a bowl in the Sun Belt ain't a huge accomplisment. Neither is beating a GaSouthern team that has bottomed out. Until they actually start selling tickets and merch and have an actual fanbase, they aren't a real program.

I'm with you man. Diseqc is just grumpy today and is big crying everything we post.

Winning 6 or 7 games to reach a bowl in the Sun Belt ain't a huge accomplisment. Neither is beating a GaSouthern team that has bottomed out. Until they actually start selling tickets and merch and have an actual fanbase, they aren't a real program.

Is winning 6 or 7 games in the ACC a huge accomplishment?

Who the öööö said that about Geogia State? The amount of ööööing disrespect we get is ööööing mind boggling

Nobody with half a brain would put money on that statement to back it up.

We won the 2015 Orange Bowl. Georgia just won the 2018 Rose Bowl.

A few lucky bounces go our way like UGA had this past season and our 2014 compared to their 2017 are basically the same damn thing...except we didn’t need 8-10 NFL players to do so. Why? Because our coach is really good.

Back