We haven’t had a good laugh at State thread in a few days

I love that this is a thread. You dont create threads about anyone unless youre worried. Oh and posting a picture of 61 plus minutes before kickoff. Brilliant. LOL

We are not you or UGA nor do we claim to be. And thats ok. But, our program has been around 8 years. Yours over a century. As the ESPN article said, we are at the Steve Jobs in the garage stage; still building. What is your excuse? I read this board. You have sooooo many excuses. :)

Have a great weekend.

Where is Steve Wozniak, then?

I'll play along. Who says that?

From Panther Talk
OK here you go Baruman. Just some of the posts.

*** Rupert -The American’s tv contract is up in 2019. We fit the profile in everyday but football success and facilities. We’re fixing both. They’re actively looking for teams to take to 14 football to mimic the p5 programs and increase the footprint. They’ll never go army because they’ll only take all sport schools. Gsu is doing everything it can to be ready by 2019 and again in2024 when the big 12 is up per our president and AD. What’s southern doing?

GwinnettG - Twenty years out, Georgia State is an American Conference program battling Tech for the city. Twenty years out, Georgia Southern is a Sun Belt program in Statesboro.

Rupert - Agreed on both points. Look for a move to the American by 2024.

GSUAlum17 - Why not? what is really different between Georgia State and UCF?

Administration is getting hammered online and on Twitter by fan base for this crap.

I love that this is a thread. You dont create threads about anyone unless youre worried.

.But, our program has been around 8 years. Yours over a century. As the ESPN article said, we are at the Steve Jobs in the garage stage; still building. What is your excuse? I read this board. You have sooooo many excuses. :)

All programs have there ups and downs, just look at States record over the last 8 years.

Steve Jobs in his garage? More like a homeless Atlanta person moving from your downtown stadium to YOUR garage!

Its good that your a GT though. You have some redeemable qualities for a Panther Fan!

Sorry Dirty J.

You put a Georgia Southern Triple Option fan on the same thread with a State fan and ...............

All programs have there ups and downs, just look at States record over the last 8 years.

Steve Jobs in his garage? More like a homeless Atlanta person moving from your downtown stadium to YOUR garage!

Its good that your a GT though. You have some redeemable qualities for a Panther Fan!
State's record in recent years? Oh, like the one where they've beaten you three years in a row? Or does that not count?

Ahhhh, the glory that once was Ga. Southern & will be again.
So you're basically saying how much State sucks, and then admit that your own team sucks more? Well, I have a lot of respect for you for acknowledging that.

So you're basically saying how much State sucks, and then admit that your own team sucks more? Well, I have a lot of respect for you for acknowledging that.

Yes State sucks. GSU has had a very bad 2 years but your free to look at Southern's record since 1984.

Back