"we weren't supposed to lose that game"

What game do we lose this year that "we shouldn't"?

• Duke

Votes: 12 9.3%
  • @UNC

Votes: 16 12.4%
  • @Pitt

Votes: 49 38.0%
  • Virginia

Votes: 38 29.5%
  • @NC State

Votes: 14 10.9%

• Total voters

RoswellWreck

Damn Good Rat
Which of the remaining games that we "should win" does CPJ drop his annual "we weren't supposed to lose that game"

Duke

@
North Carolina

@
Pittsburgh

Virginia

@
North Carolina State

Which of the remaining games that we "should win" does CPJ drop his annual "we weren't supposed to lose that game"

Duke

@
North Carolina

@
Pittsburgh

Virginia

@
North Carolina State

how bout the ones you go to? that means we'll go undefeated.

Virginia and Pitt look to be the toughest of those 5. Between the two I'm leaning towards us having the hardest time at Pitt, but I don't know. It could be any of them.

btw poll fail roswellwreck is a tool is not one of the options.

Carolina just for all the öööö I've talked about them for the last.. 15 years.

I refuse to vote in a poll that does not provide all available options.

According to you, we should lose all of them. "realistically"

I will admit--I was pleasantly surprised with the Va Tech outcome.

I am likely going to lose the wager I made a few weeks ago with the number of games we win/lose. If that is the case, I will respectfully hold up my end of the bargin, and never post on ST again. from a few of the comments on this thread alone, I feel that is more than you fine people would be able to do if I was in fact right.

I will admit--I was pleasantly surprised with the Va Tech outcome.

I am likely going to lose the wager I made a few weeks ago with the number of games we win/lose. If that is the case, I will respectfully hold up my end of the bargin, and never post on ST again. from a few of the comments on this thread alone, I feel that is more than you fine people would be able to do if I was in fact right.

that will be a welcome sight

Thank you for proving my point.

another negative poll when we are undefeated.

go pray i dont kick your ass, dumbass, or show up to a game and not whine preemptively about losses that havent occurred

so much fail in our fanbase

Back