"we weren't supposed to lose that game"

What game do we lose this year that "we shouldn't"?

• Duke

Votes: 12 9.3%
  • @UNC

Votes: 16 12.4%
  • @Pitt

Votes: 49 38.0%
  • Virginia

Votes: 38 29.5%
  • @NC State

Votes: 14 10.9%

• Total voters
Can we really say that we will be favored enough at Pitt to say that losing would be some shock that we lost?

Thank you for proving my point.

that you are a ööööing moron? yes, that is right. move along, you will not be posting after this saturday anyway - unless you are a liar

I know I'm a bit on the positive side of things, but wow, I just spewed vomit.

On top of that it tastes like Roswell pissed in my cornflakes.

:wink:

I will admit--I was pleasantly surprised with the Va Tech outcome.

I am likely going to lose the wager I made a few weeks ago with the number of games we win/lose. If that is the case, I will respectfully hold up my end of the bargin, and never post on ST again. from a few of the comments on this thread alone, I feel that is more than you fine people would be able to do if I was in fact right.

I do not believe you were pleasantly surprised with the Va Tech outcome based on what I've seen you post.

It's a shame I'm going to have to wait at least three more weeks to see the shocking conclusion of this bet. I'm betting Roswell doesn't hold up his end of the bargain. The suspense is killing me.

what do you wager? i agree with you btw, but i might take this bet if the odds are right...
:biggrin:

Between you and me? A bottle of vodka sounds about right. None of that $80K stuff, though.

Terms: after we cross his self-ban threshold, if he posts again before the conclusion of the final bowl game, I win. If he doesn't, you win.

Between you and me? A bottle of vodka sounds about right. None of that $80K stuff, though.

Terms: after we cross his self-ban threshold, if he posts again before the conclusion of the final bowl game, I win. If he doesn't, you win.

ill drink to that! however, one caveat i will insist on: his post must be negative toward the team for you to win.

accepted?

ill drink to that! however, one caveat i will insist on: his post must be negative toward the team for you to win.

accepted?

That's hardly a caveat. It's a deal. Don't let me forget, because I'll probably be too busy enjoying some great GT football victories to remember it when it actually happens. :lol:

That's hardly a caveat. It's a deal. Don't let me forget, because I'll probably be too busy enjoying some great GT football victories to remember it when it actually happens. :lol:

and i will be bringing the vodka anyways... so win-win

Go Jackets!

trollin.jpg

that you are a ööööing moron? yes, that is right. move along, you will not be posting after this saturday anyway - unless you are a liar

even if we played this saturday, and won, I said MORE than 5. come on. I didn't go to Tech and even I know 5 is not MORE THAN 5. :rolleyes:

Most teams lose games they're not supposed to. It's not really a CPJ thing.

even if we played this saturday, and won, I said MORE than 5. come on. I didn't go to Tech and even I know 5 is not MORE THAN 5. :rolleyes:

well, UNC and NCSt are pretty much automatic wins in my book, so you can go öööö Yourself, loser

Back