"We will not lose another game"

BeeWare, yes, I would have gone for the first down or TD just before the half with them leading 17-0. It is essential in sports that you be aggressive and not passive.

I will have to agree with you, it was poor defense to let them drive the length of the field to negate the 3 points we did get.

Yes, there is no doubt, being behind by that margin, there was little to lose by going for the "Hail Mary". Many times a interference penalty insues, and you get the penalty plus another free play. As did Tennessee, sometimes you get lucky and get a TD.

The rest I will leave as your opinion, but it is not a fact. The remainder of your tirade is just that, a meaningless tirade. You would have made a much better impression had you left off the remainder of your post. You made it of none-effect with your tirade at the end.

lizard1.gif

Originally posted by GTCrew:
Nice post UncleBee.

71, I expect better from you.

GeeTee, can't say the same thing. You haven't posted a single thing of substance since you got here. At least MSTA tries. You just fire off one lined rants. This is not your own personal vent. Try to be productive or we will continue to ignore you.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">GT Crew,

Sense this is my first post on this thread; you must be referring to my quiet demeanor.

Didn’t think this thread needed a post….

Try again GeeTee

What I wanted were actual game examples where you feel Gailey made the wrong decision. This will allow us to have a discussion about FOOTBALL, novel idea, huh?

try the whole freakin game...we were destroyed and outcoached by a fair Clemson team and yet, you want to defend Gailey??? We've lost 5 of 6 games, and yet, you want me to discuss a specific play that got us to this point???

As for the Clemson game, can you tell me ONE play that just made you beam with pride that demonstrates Gailey's preparation for the game?

Back