Weak Woods vs Tech Game Thread

Option sucks dick. We get lit up if we don't block perfect. The offense doesn't put playmakers in space, if it works it's clear sailing if not it's awful. There's no in between.
The offense is all about putting playmakers in space, dumbass. How exactly do you think space gets created in any offense that "puts playmakers in space"? Magic spread offense fairies. YOU HAVE TO ****ING BLOCK IN ANY OFFENSE.

If Hill comes back onto the field after halftime we are officially stupid.

Dear Stephen Hill:

The brown, kind of spirally thing they call a pigskin? You're supposed to catch it.

Why are they throwing to Hill? He has very poor hands.

He's all we got. The other WRs and A backs are worse.

Stop passing. Run the ball. We were good at that. Time to get back to basics.

Stephen Hill sucks balls.

He just dropped a very catchable ball that would have given us a first down inside the ten, I do not see the talent we thought was there. It is just incredible how bad our WR corps is. The best pass play was the screen to Lyons and he looked like he could have gone further but ran out of bounds. Just do not understand how we can execute on offense so poorly. I am just about ready to see TW in the game or even Sims just to mix things up

Nesbit reminds me of on M Vick. Vick could throw, but the receivers never could catch his passes. I always thought it was because Vick had deceptive arm movement and velocity on the ball. I think Nesbit suffers from the same ailments.

Nesbit reminds me of on M Vick. Vick could throw, but the receivers never could catch his passes. I always thought it was because Vick had deceptive arm movement and velocity on the ball. I think Nesbit suffers from the same ailments.

Bs. Nesbitt can't hit the broad side of a barn. He sucks at passing.

He's all we got. The other WRs and A backs are worse.

Stop passing. Run the ball. We were good at that. Time to get back to basics.
When have we been running good? Its either #9 for 2-3 yards or a fumble.

Back