Weak Woods vs Tech Game Thread

We officially suck and will not even make a bowl game this year. We lost to Kansas and have only beaten a crap UNC team.

I think Hill ends up with less and less PT. He's dropped two right in his hands. Meanwhile Lyons snags one from behind his hip, with a guy hanging all over him, and takes it 40 yards. One guy's player, one's a pretender.

Hill needs to figure out how to catch a well thrown ball.

That said, we should come out and ram the ball into the EZ in this first drive. Just straight ahead blocking. Just take it up the gut.

On a positive note, Blair is looking like a Lou Groza award finalist. Man that was a terrible half of football

Bottomline....our O line is no where near good enough to win without tremendous skill players....gonna be a long season I fear.

And yes, Hill has hands of stone.

God I hate morons when my team is playing ****ty and I'm pissed off.

NO offense would be working with the way we're blocking tonight. Those one-on-one situations you're jerking off about are CREATED BY BLOCKING.

Get a ****ing clue or shut the **** up.

Wake is awful defensively. A swing pass to an Aback in space isn't created by blocking, it's quick and let's them make a move, with our blocking we don't give anyone a chance to do anything. This offense isn't creating any space, it bottles **** up. It's bull**** hoping other teams don't play their assignments.

So.....in other news. It appears as though money can buy you NCs in this day and age. See: Alabama

Bottomline....our O line is no where near good enough to win without tremendous skill players....gonna be a long season I fear.

And yes, Hill has hands of stone.

gilbert and yandell should be working for their masters right now

but they're panthers

Back