Weak Woods vs Tech Game Thread

It appears the OL is getting beaten on most every play. Either their D has a scheme to fool us, or we're just too slow and inept. I don't know what to think.

Dropped punt snap. This is a team-wide malaise. Our heads are up our anuses.

It's really hard to beleive that the offense can play this bad.

every offense can play this bad... if they dont have a good ol

and decent throwing qb....

i mean, this is wake. 4th string qb. wut?

I really want to say something good about Tech tonight, but it's hard. Actually, the defense hasn't done that bad considering the special teams and offensive play have been atrocious.

GD our o-line is non-existent. Their not countering the option by bringing the house cause they don't even need to bring the house. Our O line is consistently and incorrectly double teaming and leaving huge gaps for the D.

Josh can't set and throw. Josh can't read the option. AA can't get upfield all due to the D in our face. We have a bunch of talentless O linemen.

I hate to say this but this is poorly coached team it just is to many mental mistakes

9 yards of offense in the 3rd quarter. Wow.

Dear DR,

The experiment was fun while we were winning. Don't see much going right for this or next year though.

So this offense will bring the program to the next level and contend for a national championship? You gotta be ****in kidding me. This offense is weak ass bull****

Is Nesbitt our best passer? Let's find out.

We already know what he can do. Time to find out if Sims can pass under pressure.

If we had this D last year, we could have possibly been NC contenders.

Without an O LINE, it doesn't matter if Adrian Peterson or Chris Johnson is back there with Tom Brady as QB, we can't win. Period.

Back