Weak Woods vs Tech Game Thread

Actually, the defense has been keeping us in the game while the offense keeps giving it away and failing to get any first downs. This is NUTS!

My goodness let Bostic take the ****in snap and run. It's all we do anyways and maybe he can make someone miss.

this I believe is the first game all season that Wake Forest has even had to punt in...

I really want to say something good about Tech tonight, but it's hard. Actually, the defense hasn't done that bad considering the special teams and offensive play have been atrocious.

The D hasn't don't that bad!?!? Wake scored zero points last week against FSU. Zero! And FSU's defense is bad!

Guys, I think we are witnessing a recruiting problem. Either we can't recruit what we need or what we're recruiting ain't working. Bad problem either way.

Our D has allowed 3 pts....the 2 TD's came off TO's by our O.

So this offense will bring the program to the next level and contend for a national championship? You gotta be ****in kidding me. This offense is weak ass bull****

ok, so i say something about the offense and i get a s*** of comments saying i'm a jack***. mf.

i don't mind ;)

hey, uga went 3 and out, 24-22!

lets keep the 1990 buull **** call feelings behind and root for ze buffs!

Please please please please stop ****ing passing the damn ball

This is a great scheme especially if we want to win games with less talent against the bigger better teams. So we can go back to a traditional offense and recruit the occasional great player, but never have recruiting classes like UGA and others and we can consistently finish with 7 wins i.e. Gailey years.

Or we can stick with the option and get some decent blockers and kids that ran the offense in high school and will come in with knowledge of assignments and blocks. Look at CPJ coaching record - this offense is unstoppable when the blocks are correct.

QB/RBs don't fumble if the Q has time to read the option and makes a solid pitch with the ball - tough to do when D is through the line at the snap of the ball.

Back