Weak Woods vs Tech Game Thread

We have seen these guys execute and play with heart. But this year I have not seen it. Do we lack leaders on the team? Who is going to step up and take over this team?

At what point does people get their heads outta PJs ass and start questioning him? The team has looked unmotivated this year and inept in all phases including his potent O.

Yeah, 1 to 2 seconds and our pass protection breaks down, and Nesbitt is constantly getting harassed in the backfield.

Frankly, Nesbitt deserves better than this.

We have seen these guys execute and play with heart. But this year I have not seen it. Do we lack leaders on the team? Who is going to step up and take over this team?

What do you think? If the leaders haven't stepped up by the 5th game they probably won't step up.

Our O-line is comical. I honestly feel bad for Joshua back there. To have to get under center every snap and know that your guys aren't giving you s*it for effort has got to be a terrible feeling.

Go back and watch replays - their D is literally on Joshua while he is receiving the snap from center. And Wake isn't even bringing 9 or 10.

WF should just run it every play and punt to take time off the clock. TECH has struggled so bad to score , they could probably win with that strategy.

I just witnessed firsthand LSU lose and then win. We still have a chance here. I have hope

Back