WEED UP! more players eat brownies...

“It’s stupid timing on the part of the University of Georgia if you ask me,” Ingram said. “I don’t know who’s policy it was to set that up after spring break but that’s crazy.”

This coach is an idiot.

I have begun to really hate UGAy. The fact that these players do all this and Richt does nothing about it just pisses me off

Can somebody give me a list of UGA's suspended or arrested players for this year?

We always run a unit sweep after Spring Break with the urinalysis program I run. There is no better time to test.

We always run a unit sweep after Spring Break with the urinalysis program I run. There is no better time to test.

You must run one of those Scion of the Southland urinalysis tests. Can you really tell by how acidic it tastes?

"Bacarri went down to Panama City Beach with some friends," Ingram said. "One of the nights he went to bed before they did. He got up the next morning, was hungry and found some brownies on the table. He had some with some milk and told me, 'I got high.' The other guys got up and told him that the brownies were not for him. Apparently they were laced with marijuana.

"I think that is the story. I think that is exactly what happened. Not many times would I say that, but he has never lied to me before."

GMAFB. SWIM told me that one bite out of a weed brownie is unmistakable. They are not eaten by accident.

You must run one of those Scion of the Southland urinalysis tests. Can you really tell by how acidic it tastes?

Nah, I drew the short straw at work and for me it is an collateral duty and not a hobby that I tape for internet viewing.

GMAFB. SWIM told me that one bite out of a weed brownie is unmistakable. They are not eaten by accident.

Depends how much is in them, but as eneq said, I seriously doubt that's the only reason he tested positive, even in the unlikely event he did eat one by mistake.

Back