WEED UP! more players eat brownies...

I love going to UGA football player parties!!! No one can Eat just one of my scrumptious brownies. <8)

Depends how much is in them, but as eneq said, I seriously doubt that's the only reason he tested positive, even in the unlikely event he did eat one by mistake.

Not really - they're pretty pungent. Especially one potent enough to show up on a test.

Rambo accidentally ate pot brownies?

I told my wife that I didn't sleep with that woman. I just tripped and fell into her.

And the captain of that cruise liner that sank accidentally tripped and fell into a lifeboat.

Can happen to anyone.

Signed
Dwag fan

Eating someones brownies On spring break is gay... And who buys milk for there spring break anyways? The stories don't add up... He was definitely blazing fat blunts all day listening to drakes "motto" and taking pictures of Aaron murray licking Jarvis jones tits

He should have at least went for the poppey seed argument, "wut can i say dawg i relly love me some bagelz and shiz" should have been his response

Eating someones brownies On spring break is gay... And who buys milk for there spring break anyways? The stories don't add up... He was definitely blazing fat blunts all day listening to drakes "motto" and taking pictures of Aaron murray licking Jarvis jones tits

Seems legit

I have begun to really hate UGAy. The fact that these players do all this and Richt does nothing about it just pisses me off

Oh really, you just just now started to hate them? Hate all day every day. ---- UGAy.

If that kid accidentally ate two in an isolated incident it's hard for me to believe that he would pop positive enough to be conclusive two weeks later considering he probably has a stupid low body fat percentage and a ridiculously high metabolism. Seems like this would be especially true if he had been prepping on his own for spring training which he should be seeing as how he's looking to have a baller season to up his draft stock.

This. I know we like to rag on our troublesome dog "friends" but just as many tech players smoke bud.

First you admit that you just recently started hating Georgia. Now you're referring to them as "friends" and defending them.

Sometimes I doubt your commitment to Sparkle Motion.

First you admit that you just recently started hating Georgia. Now you're referring to them as "friends" and defending them.

Sometimes I doubt your commitment to Sparkle Motion.

I dont think that was him that stated he recently started hating UGA....he has said he bangs UGA girls, which to some may indicate a negetive conotation, but not hate.

I dont think that was him that stated he recently started hating UGA....he has said he bangs UGA girls, which to some may indicate a negetive conotation, but not hate.

I've met SEB once or twice and he seems like the type of guy to keep a handkerchief nearby in case a nice young lady needs one. And it's covered in chloroform.

Back