Weekly dose of hate

BainbridgeJacket

F*** Joe Biden
In this thread, I will be posting 1 thought each week of the football season about the inbreds.. I encourage others to join the tradition because regardless of our opponents, we always yell To Hell With Georgia!

Thought of the week: UGA fans would make a more reputable university regret selling branded merchandise.

B1SqfcEIMAIkQmu.jpg

In this thread, I will be posting 1 thought each week of the football season about the inbreds.. I encourage others to join the tradition because regardless of our opponents, we always yell To Hell With Georgia!

Thought of the week: UGA fans would make a more reputable university regret selling branded merchandise.

B1SqfcEIMAIkQmu.jpg
Is that Bosephus?

B1SqfcEIMAIkQmu.jpg
Nice rebel flag he’s got there. Seems par for the course for UGA fans.

We should be doing subliminal anti-recruitment work in this vein. Shouldn’t be too hard to find pics of the uga mag next to the rebel flag.
Well, I was going to save it for next week, but it's no mistake that Kirby's parents (Sonny and Sharon) named their kids like they did:
Kirby
Karl
Kendall

SS and KKK. Sonny was a prolific purchaser of white linens. Many a person was happy to see him move on to Rabun County.

Well, I was going to save it for next week, but it's no mistake that Kirby's parents (Sonny and Sharon) named their kids like they did:
Kirby
Karl
Kendall

SS and KKK. Sonny was a prolific purchaser of white linens. Many a person was happy to see him move on to Rabun County.
Rabun County is where ‘Deliverance’ was
filmed.

anyone else see the Jags feed of the Falcons-Jaguars game last week?
They had a sideline interview with No. 1 pick Travon Walker. He was asked what he did during the summer.
He said he had "preparated" for training camp.

B1SqfcEIMAIkQmu.jpg
If all you can come up with is one per week, you ain’t doin it rite.

Kirby
Karl
Kendall

I went thru boot camp with a kid from Idaho. Family were pretty much off the grid types. Their last name started with a K and they named all their kids such that they had the initials KKK. Guy was a little bit of a nut but he wasn't that bad. Not his fault that his parents were fanatics.

I went thru boot camp with a kid from Idaho. Family were pretty much off the grid types. Their last name started with a K and they named all their kids such that they had the initials KKK. Guy was a little bit of a nut but he wasn't that bad. Not his fault that his parents were fanatics.
That’s a shame, the state does such a great job with potatoes.

This rivalry is obsolete in the CFP and NIL era. I cant think of any other "rivalry" where one team is so hopelessly outmatched by its main rival as this one. Dont get me wrong, it's still fun to make fun of UGA but it feels empty when you know you can't really back up any of the talk.

This rivalry is obsolete in the CFP and NIL era. I cant think of any other "rivalry" where one team is so hopelessly outmatched by its main rival as this one. Dont get me wrong, it's still fun to make fun of UGA but it feels empty when you know you can't really back up any of the talk.
Besides you being a pussy and a mutt lover Idk, but anyone who thinks people from there has any sort of education worth a damn is just a dumbass

This rivalry is obsolete in the CFP and NIL era. I cant think of any other "rivalry" where one team is so hopelessly outmatched by its main rival as this one.

how about Michigan - Ohio State? OSU is 17-4 since 2000. Oklahoma - Oklahoma State is 16-5 in the same time frame, as is Harvard - Yale at 16-5 (Harvard's favor). probably more out there with some research.

A ton of it has to do with the SEC being a mega football conference and the ACC being a Tobacco Road oriented basketball conference. Bring their respective teams together and worlds collide. With predictable results. Dook, UNC, NCST, Virginny, Wake, etc will be favored in hoops, not so much on the gridiron. It is worrisome though how the super conferences are already throwing shade at erebody else like you ain't öööö. You might ask, 'Where's the NCAA in all this?' Yeah, see where that gets you. The NCAA is a useless bureaucratic machine that propagates itself for profit (see NFL).

how about Michigan - Ohio State? OSU is 17-4 since 2000. Oklahoma - Oklahoma State is 16-5 in the same time frame, as is Harvard - Yale at 16-5 (Harvard's favor). probably more out there with some research.
Dude those aren't even close to what GT-UGA has become in the CFP era. Even 10 years ago doesn't apply to what has happened to college football today. For example, yes OSU has dominated Michigan but UM was a CFP team last year for crying out loud and an NFL factory. There is no gulf in talent between the two teams. Same with Ok State vs OU. OU might dominate but you always feel like they can beat OU and it's more of a mental block than a chasm difference in talent. Anyway, sure sure everyone will act like an internet tough guy and call me a pussy for stating the facts here but go ahead and stick your head in the sand and not accept the fact that our rivalry is not a rivalry anymore. Does any UGA fan under 60 even think about GT? I talk to UGA fans all the time and they really dont put much thought into the game until game week, then we're just a formality before they play more important games. That is reality.

Last edited:
Back