Weekly Report

Completely agree, talked to no less than 4 Tech fans who sold their tickets to CU, I was pissed but Tech fans wouldn't ante up like the plowers did.

I couldn't make the game (live several states away) so I gave my front-row UE ticket to the loudest, rowdiest, scream-till-your-lungs-bleed, Clemson-hatin' Tech fan I could find. I'm sure it was a slight dropoff from me but he's good coming off the bench.

I couldn't make the game (live several states away) so I gave my front-row UE ticket to the loudest, rowdiest, scream-till-your-lungs-bleed, Clemson-hatin' Tech fan I could find. I'm sure it was a slight dropoff from me but he's good coming off the bench.

Don't you know, grasshopper, that if you're a Tech fan with extra tickets, you have to make a buck, no matter what!!!

Jokes aside, thanks for not selling to the enemy. Sometimes you have to make a choice between loyalty and capitalism.

Good Man!!!:bowdown:

I should be able to find out about all the injuries for the Maryland game tomorrow and will let you guys know how it will shake out.

so AT. barnes did indeed take over the starting spot? This was confirmed? thanks.

Barnes will be starting Saturday, he has to keep it up though. Bowen is also injured but will still play some.

Back