Weiss is gonna be fired.

Mussberger just said during the Penn State/Sparty game - "I guess those echoes just don't want to wake up."

I love how everyone blames ND's troubles on a lack of talent, even though Weiss has had great recruiting classes every year he's been there.

I love how everyone blames ND's troubles on a lack of talent, even though Weiss has had great recruiting classes every year he's been there.
I'd blame lack of nutrition. Weiss eats all the team meals.

Anyone think PJ will be a hot comodity in the offseason? I'm not worried about losing him, I'm just curious if anyone will try.

Stick a fork in Charlie the tuna, he's done !! It seems that since Lou left, ND coaching job is the kiss of death.

Sorry Charlie, only real coaches that don't lose to the big O get to stay on at ND !

Anyone think PJ will be a hot comodity in the offseason? I'm not worried about losing him, I'm just curious if anyone will try.
Perhaps, but I think he'd be very expensive right now. He'd also look like Bobby Petrino. Alot of people are going to question their ADs though, and why no one besides us and SMU wanted him.

You know Barrel of Rain, I said the very same thing a few weeks ago and you were screaming to have me banned. Your a real piece a crap !!!

Someone, somewhere is eventually going to back up the cash truck into CPJ's driveway.

Someone, somewhere is eventually going to back up the cash truck into CPJ's driveway.
That's what SMU did. CPJ told them to go kick rocks.

When the time comes that schools are wanting to get CPJ away from us (probably about 2-3 years from now), D-RAD will have dug up enough money to keep him here. I guarantee you that's what his primary focus is for the next few years, fundraising.

That's what SMU did. CPJ told them to go kick rocks.

When the time comes that schools are wanting to get CPJ away from us (probably about 2-3 years from now), D-RAD will have dug up enough money to keep him here. I guarantee you that's what his primary focus is for the next few years, fundraising.
Why would Johnson leave, unless things weren't working out here. We're in a winnable conference. He has great ties for recruiting. He can recruit the type of athletes he wants here, ie smart ones. Unless the NFL calls, why would he want to leave?

You know Barrel of Rain, I said the very same thing a few weeks ago and you were screaming to have me banned. Your a real piece a crap !!!

There's a difference jackass. Your dumb ass came on the board and made it sound like Tennessee insiders were coming to Atlanta and taking PJ. You were dumb enough to do it not once but twice. Its all in the way you post, and you post like a complete mag so shut the **** up.

Dr. Lou was on before the FSU game defending Weiss. Big surprise there. I don't think Weiss goes after this season. $20 million dollars is a lot of money. I think the AD should get fired for giving that one out.

I can't help but wonder how things would currently be different for ND had they been willing to overlook the apparent false statement (more like an overstatement) on O'Leary's resume.

I can't help but wonder how things would currently be different for ND had they been willing to overlook the apparent false statement (more like an overstatement) on O'Leary's resume.

They had a group of greedy fans who did not want O'Leary from the get go. Its no coincidence that story happened shortly after he was hired.

Karma is a bitch.

Back