Weiss is gonna be fired.

Someone, somewhere is eventually going to back up the cash truck into CPJ's driveway.

Nope. He just signed a deal less than 12 months ago.

If he wants to go after 1 year, let him. Because his heart isn't in it and he'll be gone or holding Tech ransom as long as he's here.

That's what SMU did. CPJ told them to go kick rocks.

When the time comes that schools are wanting to get CPJ away from us (probably about 2-3 years from now), D-RAD will have dug up enough money to keep him here. I guarantee you that's what his primary focus is for the next few years, fundraising.

Yes, and we should do what we can to help.

Why would Johnson leave, unless things weren't working out here. We're in a winnable conference. He has great ties for recruiting. He can recruit the type of athletes he wants here, ie smart ones. Unless the NFL calls, why would he want to leave?

I am but a simple caveman, I don't understand the ways of this modern world. Bright lights confuse me and I tried to hunt a car the this morning for food. All that being said, I don't see the NFL calling a triple option authoritarian type coach.

I am but a simple caveman, I don't understand the ways of this modern world. Bright lights confuse me and I tried to hunt a car the this morning for food. All that being said, I don't see the NFL calling a triple option authoritarian type coach.

Belichick could call for the offensive coordinator position. Belichick loves PJ.

He has Tom Brady and Randy Moss. The only person who could run the Triple Option in the NFL is currently in a federal prison.

your world *frightens* me!

91gcavemanlawyer3.jpg

ND firsts (according to ESPN crawl):

- first loss to an 8-loss team in school history
- 14 losses in 2 year span is most in any 2 year span in school history

your world *frightens* me!

91gcavemanlawyer3.jpg

God Rest his wonderful soul. Cirroc, the UnfrozenCaveman lawyer would have made an excellent B-Back.

All that being said, CPJ isn't going anywhere. The youngest team in the ACC winning the coastal division with a team he mostly inherited plus a top 25 recruiting class mixed with a school that put up with Gailey for 7 years, I think he has things pretty good.

Back