Well, as I've said all year...

G

Geetee

..Gailey stinks. Keep defending him and bashing me for saying it, but after yet another mediocore year facing us, I'm not sure what else it is going take for you folks who love to bury your head in yellow sand.

But hey, we have the sweet sounds of techwood and rap music to look forward to so to fill our stands. After two straight ACC losses, we may need to also book U2.

This is an original topic. We haven't seen this seven different times. Not at all. And I bet beej67 is going to have a creative stroke of genius and reply to say that Gailey will be fired if he doesn't win the UGA game. Just a hunch.

he should have been fired long ago. Mediocore again and again and again!

..Gailey stinks. Keep defending him and bashing me for saying it, but after yet another mediocore year facing us, I'm not sure what else it is going take for you folks who love to bury your head in yellow sand.

But hey, we have the sweet sounds of techwood and rap music to look forward to so to fill our stands. After two straight ACC losses, we may need to also book U2.

7-5 (or dare I say, worse) is completely acceptable to our fanbase. That is why things will never change. Period.

Unless Rad pulls a rabbit out of the hat.

No one's bashing you for saying Gailey stinks. I think many here feel the same. People bash you because you are a f***ing idiot.

:laugher:

thank you. thank you very much!
You are a f*cking asshole.

I bet you loved seeing your maggot friend Staffy throw the winning touchdown tonight. I think I saw him spooning a guy in the "dawg pile" at the end of the game.

7-5 (or dare I say, worse) is completely acceptable to our fanbase. That is why things will never change. Period.

Unless Rad pulls a rabbit out of the hat.

No, it's not acceptable. But I don't seem to recall all those years of 10 win seasons, conference titles and BCS bowl appearances we had prior to Gailey either. Since Coach Dodd retired in '66 we've had what, two 10 win seasons? I'm not making any excuses for the coaching staff, but it's not easy being a consistant top 10-15 team at a place like GT no matter who's coaching. But can it be done? Sure, it has before.

Man, geetee, what did you do? Everyone hates you now.

I speak without my yellow glasses on...and what I say usually makes sense in the end. Some just would rather not hear it, I guess. I am tired of the same bs every year with tech.. win enough games to be mediocore, lose to Ugag EVERY year with Gailey, etc.. This year is already shaping up to be a real dandy.

Just watch Kyle, Gailey lovers really like the status quo and will again defend after the dust settles...happens every year. Its really pretty funny, actually. Been saying it for years. Like I said, what I say may often times be the painful truth and that isn't taken well by some.

Like having rap music whose songs are offensive to most everyone on the planet (oh yes, I know, he'll clean it up for halftime) perform because 1) our players will like it? (they'll be in the locker room) or 2) bc our recruits will like it (yep, we have to do something bc winning is happening) or 3) because we have to sell ourselves to Atlanta to fill the stands (again, like winning wouldn't cure that)

Gailey...gonna lose to Ugag again? how about another NCAA scandal (yes, I know he had no knowledge or hand in that...right..that's another Gailey defense, Kyle), or flunkgate. Remember when we played in the nut bowl and the Fresno team played with about 10 players suspended and their starting qb (and receiver, I think)..and we still lose. Fresno State. Classic!

So many stories under this man, but guess what, he is "nice" and a "good man"!

woo-hoo!!!

Man, geetee, what did you do? Everyone hates you now.

Kyle, people don't hate geetee now, they always have. When you have time some day do an archive search on his screen name. If you find ANY positive posts about anything having to do with Tech, post it for us. Wanting to get rid of Gailey is no reason to hate anyone...many on here fall into that category. But hating Tech is a damn good reason to hate someone and that's geetee.

No, it's not acceptable. But I don't seem to recall all those years of 10 win seasons, conference titles and BCS bowl appearances we had prior to Gailey either. Since Coach Dodd retired in '66 we've had what, two 10 win seasons? I'm not making any excuses for the coaching staff, but it's not easy being a consistant top 10-15 team at a place like GT no matter who's coaching. But can it be done? Sure, it has before.

And hence my GT forum ID name.

this whole argument has been going on for years with Geetee, and its tiresome, while most everyone else on this board and throughout gt nation says and complains about the same things he does. He points out the obvious problems that need to be addressed, and I frankly dont see a problem with this and I tend to whole heartedly agree with all his treads. Hate him because he doesn't speak through "yellow glasses", whatever, block him if you have a problem with logic and frankness, I think it he is great for GT.

Everyone can just come out and say how great GT is and there are no problems, but without the flip side being spoken, no progression will be made - like a business board room! Pros and CONS need to brought out! I'm glad for his opinions, and the half time rap issue - drives me nuts, the points made by geetee are dead on! hate him and argue with him because he wants the best for GT, what a joke!

He doesn't necessarily say anything wrong..but the ONLY posts he makes are ones pointing out the bad things and he sprinkles in some jokes that a UGA fan would make, and that's why everyone hates him. He is just a troll and he keeps getting fed, so he keeps coming back.

Mostly Agree

Chan is the kind of coach that feathers a nice nest for himself but finds a way to lose.

We need him like a hole in the head.

It's time to move on after 6 years of this failed experiment. Let's get some college football people that really want to win at Georgia Tech in here. Bringing back O'Leary makes as much sense as keeping Gailey and his asshat production.

Unacceptable.

My point jacketpower is not about football. There are lots of things that happen positively in a give year. GeeTee evidently doesn't care about any of that. That's my problem with him, not anything to do with football.

Remember when we played in the nut bowl and the Fresno team played with about 10 players suspended and their starting qb (and receiver, I think)..and we still lose. Fresno State. Classic!
UGAy doesn't teach history very well does it? We played Fresno State in the Silicon Valley Classic and Utah in the Emerald Nut Bowl. Get your facts straight you POS.

UGAy doesn't teach history very well does it? We played Fresno State in the Silicon Valley Classic and Utah in the Emerald Nut Bowl. Get your facts straight you POS.

with all that is going on wrong with our program, this is all you can hang your hat on? Come on! to each his own, but its getting a little old as is our football program status recent years...time for change!

Back