Well, as I've said all year...

He's an asshole dawg fan.

:laugher:

Really think about it...think real hard. Gailey is a pitiful coach whose program is all about mediocrity. period. He's NEVER won against Ugag. So, would a Ugag fan then be an advocate to get rid of him? hmm.. think real hard. its not a trick question.

Chan's players find a way to lose.

The only players of recent memory that have lost games for us are Reggie Ball (definitley CHAN's man) guilty on numerous occasions and a white walk-on back up punt returner (what do we have against Earls, Dwyer, etc. returning punts? It ain't that hard). Oh and the Fresh. DE turned TE for a play that screwed us. Sounds like a bunch of bad COACHING decisions to me.

Sounds like a bunch of bad COACHING decisions to me.
You're right, Chan definitely never should have called the fumblerouskie on the punt return. That's clearly poor coaching.

You're right, Chan definitely never should have called the fumblerouskie on the punt return. That's clearly poor coaching.

I think Chan wanted to run the 'fumblerouskie' in the first half --but TB audibled into the 'tough-luck interception returned for a touchdown' play in the first quarter and totally threw off the game plan.

How did you get banned from the Hive? You've got the Chan Gailey apologist spiel down pat.

I'm not sure why you can't grasp that those are his players that he recruited and he coached making those mistakes.

Putting a walkon out there returning punts is a coaching decision. Putting a freshman defensive end in on offense on a fourth and one situation is a coaching decision. Failure to recruit and/or coach up a decent offensive line is on the coach. Failure to recruit/develop quarterbacks for SIX FREAKIN YEARS is on the coach. Failure to finish in the top 25, win a conference championship, or even beat UGa once is on the damn coach.

Just curious Macon, have you ever seen Earls, Dwyer or any of those guys return a punt? Not everyone can do it which is why very few RBs in college or pros return punts. Not saying they can't or that having a faster threat back there wouldn't be better, but just throwing out names is pointless imo.

How did you get banned from the Hive?
Talent.

I'm not sure why you can't grasp that those are his players that he recruited and he coached making those mistakes.
Not sure why you can't grasp the English language. Lets try again.

me said:
Chan's players find a way to lose.

How did you get banned from the Hive? You've got the Chan Gailey apologist spiel down pat.

Putting a walkon out there returning punts is a coaching decision. Putting a freshman defensive end in on offense on a fourth and one situation is a coaching decision. Failure to recruit and/or coach up a decent offensive line is on the coach. Failure to recruit/develop quarterbacks for SIX FREAKIN YEARS is on the coach. Failure to finish in the top 25, win a conference championship, or even beat UGa once is on the damn coach.

That walkon also returned punts for us last year and I don't recall him ever fumbling. Also the freshman DE played both DE and TE in high school so he wasn't a fish out of water. MJ lined up at TE during the BC game as well.

So, you're basically talking out of both sides of your mouth.

I said the same thing twice. Verbatim. I even put the text the second time in a quote box to remind you it was the same thing I said the first time. Don't know how to "talk out of one side of my mouth" any more than that.

If you're having a problem putting me into either the FIRE CHAN NOW AT ALL COSTS bin or the CHAN IS MY MOMMY AND I SUCKLE HIS TEET bin, then I can't help you, because I don't fit in either bin. My refusal to adopt either extreme point of view does not mean I'm doubletalking.

That walkon also returned punts for us last year and I don't recall him ever fumbling. Also the freshman DE played both DE and TE in high school so he wasn't a fish out of water. MJ lined up at TE during the BC game as well.

Not that it matters, but that walkon was replaced by another walkon (TE) for not holding on to the ball... but he's a players coach, which is good for the young mens confidence but doesnt help much in W's

well, you have to excuse me on this one. These low tiered bowls are all so memorable..especially when we lose.
It is common knowledge to any GT fan ****ing moron. I shouldn't have said that since I'm not trying to feed trolls.

No, it's not acceptable. But I don't seem to recall all those years of 10 win seasons, conference titles and BCS bowl appearances we had prior to Gailey either. Since Coach Dodd retired in '66 we've had what, two 10 win seasons? I'm not making any excuses for the coaching staff, but it's not easy being a consistant top 10-15 team at a place like GT no matter who's coaching. But can it be done? Sure, it has before.

Hey, if Rutgers, South Florida, Boise State, Louisville's and West Virginia's of the world can do it (with no prior kick-butt history like us)...then why the hell NOT US??????????????????

The season's still not over btw, but it feels like it.

Just curious Macon, have you ever seen Earls, Dwyer or any of those guys return a punt? Not everyone can do it which is why very few RBs in college or pros return punts. Not saying they can't or that having a faster threat back there wouldn't be better, but just throwing out names is pointless imo.

Admittedly I have not, but I'm just assuming that as pure athletes and one being a reciever playing in Div 1A Wide Receiver, they can catch a punt as well as any Rudy-ish walk on can.

Back