Well...GT ran into a Buzzsaw...

We are going to see a faster team this saturday. Might see some teams as big. May not see a team with all their qualities, coaching and motivation however.

But I do not know what we can do about what other teams have and do.

The season will play out, and I pray for the day when our HC does whatever is necessary so he does not have to continue and gripe about our OL play. Change the players, the system, the coaches - Just Do Something instead of always griping about it.

But that would mean that it's perhaps his fault and nothing on the offensive side of the ball is CPJ's fault. He's an offensive genius.

I don't think we're beating Miami. Other than that I also don't think we're beating Virginia Tech in Blacksburg, and UNC is a toss up. I think we win rest of the games. So looking at 9-3 or 8-4 with a win over uga, I'd take that.
LOL!!

I'm advocating this offense evolve into or adopt aspects of something more contemporary in order to attract young men that are playing football in 2016. All young men...RB's, WR's, and OL. How much do these OL block in HS like PJ expects them to here?

I'm sorry, but there is no correlation between our recruiting and the style of offense, over time. We put Pat Nix in charge of our offense with an "updated" and "modern" style and that didn't work, nor did it give us any recruiting benefits.

I'm sorry, but there is no correlation between our recruiting and the style of offense, over time. We put Pat Nix in charge of our offense with an "updated" and "modern" style and that didn't work, nor did it give us any recruiting benefits.
Well, I figure 10 years later why not update...modernize...put away that beta player, flip phone. Look hip!

Back