Well since we know when the game is now..Is Nesbitt going to be able to play?

I believe that Tevin throws a more consistent ball than Joshua and that is why the receivers have improved. I believe that most of our receivers anticipate having to make a big adjustment on a JN pass so they are slightly out of play mentally. TW seems to throw the routes better.

I hope that Washington, Days, and Lee are all excellent QB's. I would love to see no dropoff at QB between the three. It'd be great to be able to thorw a defense off by bringing in a QB that has slightly different strengths and plays with different tendencies. It'd make it harder than it is now to prep for us.

IMO, Nesbitt is beloved by CPJ. He will get his shot to play - if it is possible. I also believe that Joshua will be looked at as the QB that got CPJ through the tough early years of his tenure at GT. Joshua has just willed us to win some games. I think future QB's will have more option talent to work with - blockers, RB's - and not have to put the entire team on their back and carry us like JN has.

I have good information that TW will have trouble beating out SYNJYN DAYS and/or VAD LEE come next year
your opinion sounded valid until you mentioned Vad Lee, who hasn't taken a snap in triple option in his life..

From the 39 GT fans in attendance?

That is what SR day is for.

Yep, when he got a non-standing non-ovation from the 3900 GT fans in attendance at the time. Right about then I started sounding like Dwyer on facebook.

I blame that mostly on the fans, but also partly on the GTAA, who did nothing to get fans in their seats early for that game. About par for the course for both parties.

Yep, when he got a non-standing non-ovation from the 3900 GT fans in attendance at the time. Right about then I started sounding like Dwyer on facebook.

I blame that mostly on the fans, but also partly on the GTAA, who did nothing to get fans in their seats early for that game. About par for the course for both parties.
Fans are not going to get there just for one game, they need to form a habit of getting to the game early. Forcing students get there early would be a good start. Like with first come first serve student tickets, that start with gates opening 1 hour before kickoff.

Fans are not going to get there just for one game, they need to form a habit of getting to the game early. Forcing students get there early would be a good start. Like with first come first serve student tickets, that start with gates opening 1 hour before kickoff.

They should have gotten there early for that game. I was there much earlier than normal specifically so that I could give the seniors an ovation. Especially with Nesbitt out, GTAA should have been walking around campus asking people to get there earlier, sending out e-mails prior to the game, etc.

I agree that it needs to become habit to have people there earlier, but for this one game everyone should have been able to get in and send Nesbitt (and the rest of the seniors) off right. But they either didn't know or didn't care, and the GTAA didn't seem particularly interested in changing anything.

Back