Well, that escalated quickly.

gtleviathan

Dodd-Like
Per the dwag fans I know, all of them were oblivious to the fact that the ACC announced before the SEC, that ACC was willing to play ooc.

Relish in the fun of calling them bitches.

No sure how to post gifs in the new format, but there is a nice gif of the inbred UGAg dwag backing back into his cage i used more than a few times to reiterate the point of their bitchiness.

THWG

Diseqc

Dodd-Like
Per the dwag fans I know, all of them were oblivious to the fact that the ACC announced before the SEC, that ACC was willing to play ooc.

Relish in the fun of calling them bitches.

No sure how to post gifs in the new format, but there is a nice gif of the inbred UGAg dwag backing back into his cage i used more than a few times to reiterate the point of their bitchiness.

THWG
Yep. Auburn fan friend tried that last night “ACC cancelled first”. I corrected him and his response “well let’s be real the season isn’t even gonna happen anyway”

Bitches.

GoJackets89

Helluva Engineer
Came out that the SEC vote to restrict to conference only was 13-1 in favor with only USC’s vote being against.

So UGA forfeits the game.
Source? One of my dwag friends was saying it was an SEC decision, trying to deflect the bitch inside the program.

gtphd

What a time to be alive
That president knows how to play the game. I get uga - with a dwag governor they're protected but I'm surprised that Kentucky and Florida aren't under political pressure to play their ACC rivals.

User 10337

Yep. Auburn fan friend tried that last night “ACC cancelled first”. I corrected him and his response “well let’s be real the season isn’t even gonna happen anyway”

Bitches.
Bama fan tried it on me

Techbert

Dodd-Like
Bama fan tried it on me
I'm really surprised (and mildly disappointed) that so many GT fans made the mistake of thinking SEC fans know how to read. C'mon.

They believe what they want to believe, and sometimes what they are told to believe. Never what they learn.

gtphd

What a time to be alive
I'm really surprised (and mildly disappointed) that so many GT fans made the mistake of thinking uGA players in their third year as a Communications Major know how to read. C'mon.
Fixed that for you.

Akinji07

Moderator you deserve
Staff member
Tell your dwag friends it’s Saban ööööing them over again because Alabama already has their in state rival in conference and didn’t want Florida or Georgia to have an extra win against a P5 school. They will lose their öööö. I’ve done it already. It works.

JoeCakeEater

Dodd-Like
Respect for USCe. UGA could have done the same knowing the conference-only schedule would have likely happened anyway... but they wanted to make sure their pussyiness was not in question.

Akinji07

Moderator you deserve
Staff member
B12 to meet Monday and consider their schedules. Call them now that SEC backed out and get a last week of the season ACC-B12 matchup weekend. Market the hell out of it.
How many in state b12 teams do they have to play acc teams?