We're a dangerous football team

--if we face Ugag at 11-0--i want revenge for 1966 (and others)--I want a serious beat-down of the nadlickers.

"Dangerous" is a good way to put it.

On paper this is a rebuilding year...very young OL, new QB, B-back, C, two new starting tackles. Defense has a young secondary, LB's who do not fit the prototypical mold, and a DL that's about avg. in talent (but with decent depth).

We've been able to win anyway with the easy schedule, with Tevin's emergence (NCSU game notwithstanding), and with everyone really buying into the team concept and just doing their job. Plus the Ol seems ahead of schedule and the young secondary is so talented they are kicking arse.

If we make it to a BCS bowl and face a team with linemen like LSU and Iowa it will be very tough. In 2012 our OL will be bigger, stronger, deeper, and more experienced. DL it hurts missing on Tuit and McCoy having to give up football for medical reasons...we may be about the same on the DL next year.

Overall though, imo, we'll be more of a BCS calibre team in 2012. I'm just enjoying what we're doing now and taking it one game at a time!

I'm cautiously optimistic. We have shown the potential to beat anyone on our schedule. We've shown that in the past. The next three games are all games we should win. Clemson, VPI and Georgia will define the season though.

A lot of us are Tech grads. Pessimism comes with the territory.

That must be because exams are such, that when they are over, you hope to hell you managed to pass and that only by some miracle you may get better than a C.

I had a sinking feeling last week. I'm optimistic this week--with the expectation that Md is really better on offense than they've shown the last couple of weeks.

I think our D will once again step-up big, and I think that our O will roll.

Back