We're about to find out how tough JT is

knoxjacket

Dodd-Like
Ugag and FSU have been cheapshotting our QBs since the beginning of time.

He's going to get hit late. He's going to get hit out of bounds. He's gonna get his ankles twisted and other crap in the pile.

We've got a couple street fights coming.

Despite doing a pretty good job this year, Chamberlain owes JT one. If anyone takes a late hit on JT, I'd hope Chamberlain takes a 15 yarder and de-cleats the offending party.

Despite doing a pretty good job this year, Chamberlain owes JT one. If anyone takes a late hit on JT, I'd hope Chamberlain takes a 15 yarder and de-cleats the offending party.

PJ Davis is the most likely revenger on our roster. That boy does not care about what it looks like. He hits disrespect in the face. If he were to come off the sideline after a dirty hit on JT and just throw down in midfield with a linebacker, it really would not surprise me at all. I watched him make several Georgia players quite aware of his presence between plays last year. I think he does not like them very much.

We will see what we have known all year. JT is a great QB and has the mental toughness we have lacked behind center since 2008. Time to stop giving uga so much credit. We will beat them Saturday in front of the entire Honey Boo Boo family! Sick of uga mouthing off and equally sick of GT fans who act afraid of uga. Ban me from the GD group if we lose because that S**** isn't happening.

GT wins 41 - 31 hop on the bandwagon now because I'll kick your ass off after the game when you try. GET YOUR MIND RIGHT! TAKE BACK THE STATE! :furious:

Ugag and FSU have been cheapshotting our QBs since the beginning of time.

He's going to get hit late. He's going to get hit out of bounds. He's gonna get his ankles twisted and other crap in the pile.

We've got a couple street fights coming.

This is a major reason why I really don't want to watch on Saturday.

PJ Davis is the most likely revenger on our roster. That boy does not care about what it looks like. He hits disrespect in the face. If he were to come off the sideline after a dirty hit on JT and just throw down in midfield with a linebacker, it really would not surprise me at all. I watched him make several Georgia players quite aware of his presence between plays last year. I think he does not like them very much.

Yeah, I was hoping for a more immediate and direct reaction that hits the offending party and is not a mandatory ejection of a key player for leaving the sideline.

Other than that, I agree that PJ Davis is the guy on our team that could make someone wish their testicles had never descended.

We already know how tough he is.

It was his mental toughness I was worried about...whether or not he'd look all dejected like Vad did after bad plays. Kid's got his head screwed on straight for sure.

This is a major reason why I really don't want to watch on Saturday.

In the words of BOR: This is an exemplification of ööööö.

I'm just kidding. You should still watch it.

Yeah he's a hot head. I would never blame him for hitting one of the mouthbreathers but hopefully he'll just use his anger towards making some monster plays.

I said you better get your smoothness back in there and do your thing, Tough Guy

15402656-mmmain.jpg

Justin-Thomas-Georgia-Tech3.jpg

455797918-quarterback-justin-thomas-of-the-georgia-gettyimages.jpg

justin-thomas-paul-johnson-ncaa-football-georgia-southern-georgia-tech-e1412806674216-850x560.jpg

Great Job, JTough!

8162904.jpg

672c7bd80d484425600f6a706700fc15.jpg

The Dwags always play until the echo of the whistle - and it always throws our guys off their game cause it feels like extra to them. Our scout team would do the 2 deep a favor by imitating this all 2 weeks. Plus, your linemen have to be there to protect and quickly pickup QB. It's a mindset u have to develop and we usually don't have it.

We will see what we have known all year. JT is a great QB and has the mental toughness we have lacked behind center since 2008. Time to stop giving uga so much credit. We will beat them Saturday in front of the entire Honey Boo Boo family! Sick of uga mouthing off and equally sick of GT fans who act afraid of uga. Ban me from the GD group if we lose because that S**** isn't happening.

GT wins 41 - 31 hop on the bandwagon now because I'll kick your ass off after the game when you try. GET YOUR MIND RIGHT! TAKE BACK THE STATE! :furious:

HELL YES, you're there !! Let's goooooooooo!

Eddie Lee Ivery, Josh Nesbitt, and Joe Hamilton were tough too, huh? We are about to find out something other than how tough Thomas is.

Back