were banged up...

gt23eric

Dodd-Like
obviously most teams are right now.

- Tarrant has a hurt back. Played sparingly at Vandy.

- Reese hurt his shoulder again. Left game.

- Stephen Hill didn't make trip. Sick.

- Anthony Allen has a stomach virus. Didn't play as much.

- Anthony Ebu appeared to hurt his shoulder. Not sure how bad.

I hope we aren't getting hit with sickness right now. Allen and Hill are sick. Peters didn't play last week because he was sick. Not sure if he played this. Somebody also mentioned Nesbitt maybe sick. Not sure if that's true.

Anyone got a idea who may be out for the game this week?

Cord Howard had to be led off too. I don't recall if he came back or not.

The flu bug is running through every team. Hill and AA should be back for Wake. I haven't seen too many teams with players out more than one game for illnesses.

Why would players not get flu shots?

Austin Barrick hurt his leg sometime in the 3rd quarter at Vandy. He was still limping a little into the fourth.

I sure hope Josh doesn't get sick. That would suck. Although Jaybo looked ok out there. Looked pretty quick IMO. I feel OK if Josh weren't able to go.

Jaybo is not nearly the ballcarrier Josh is. We need Josh to stay healthy.

Well, anyone can pretty clearly see that. I'm not even sure if he would start when Josh departs after his senior year.

I don't know any more than the next guy about CPJ's thinking on this, but I'd guess the same thing. Jaybo's problems hanging on to the ball and even taking the snap last year were worrisome.

Well, anyone can pretty clearly see that. I'm not even sure if he would start when Josh departs after his senior year.

Well, lets just cross that bridge when we get there. I think that he will have progressed a good bit by the end of next season.

The fact that so many have the flu indicates that they haven't been vaccinated. Young, physically fit males that have been vaccinated against the season's latest strains shouldn't be getting sick that often.

The fact that so many have the flu indicates that they haven't been vaccinated. Young, physically fit males that have been vaccinated against the season's latest strains shouldn't be getting sick that often.

Who's had the flu on our team? Egweinbe (wrong spelling) had a respiratory illness and Allen had a stomach virus. Only one with an undisclosed illness is Stephen Hill.

We are at the very beginning of the flu season. There is a very strong chance that anyone, players included, that have the flu now have the H1N1 (swine flu) strain. With the delays in production of the H1N1 vaccine, they may not have gotten that vaccine at all, or not in time to ward off getting sick.

If the elderly or children are also in line to get flu shots, they should go ahead of young healthy males, whether they play football or not.

Back