were banged up...

i think you should not be so open about the injuries of players if it is not public knowledge. you are actually violating their privacy rights. and its not really something that you want to tell your opponent either. see hivered posts as examples of how to do it right

i think you should not be so open about the injuries of players if it is not public knowledge. you are actually violating their privacy rights. and its not really something that you want to tell your opponent either. see hivered posts as examples of how to do it right

Everything I posted can be found in the AJC.

I'm glad it's in the past tense. I would hate to think that we are banged up.

Well, anyone can pretty clearly see that. I'm not even sure if he would start when Josh departs after his senior year.

Do we think Josh is hanging around after this season? After the year he's had and the whole Bradford situation I'm sure a few pro scouts are going to be buzzing in his ear.

Do we think Josh is hanging around after this season? After the year he's had and the whole Bradford situation I'm sure a few pro scouts are going to be buzzing in his ear.

I don't think he'll get much buzz. He hasn't proven to the doubters that he can throw the ball with any consistency. Until he can do that he'll be a Matt Jones kind of guy. Superior athlete that after his senior year they will figure out what position he can play in the pros.

Back