We're Losers

CPJ was fantastic in the second half yesterday.
Dude, we get it. That was probably one of the worst games of his entire career. He needs to make some changes this off-season because this defensive, OL, and special teams incompetence is damaging his legacy. Either you fix the assistants or you take the fall yourself. And I say that as someone who is a big CPJ fan dating back to when he was at Navy.

Also, I couldn't sarcastically come up with a better thread title to illustrate the pussydom of a considerable slice of the GT fan base. Posted during hate week, of all times.
The thread title is what it is because the things I listed are the things that teams that are winners don't do. We don't do the things that winners do. Oh, and we don't have a winning record. What does that make our football team? Winners? Life Champions? No, it makes them losers. Nothing against the guys or even their effort-- but this year, our football team is a bunch of losers from a performance perspective. Sorry. That's just how it is.

The thread title is what it is because the things I listed are the things that teams that are winners don't do. We don't do the things that winners do. Oh, and we don't have a winning record. What does that make our football team? Winners? Life Champions? No, it makes them losers. Nothing against the guys or even their effort-- but this year, our football team is a bunch of losers from a performance perspective. Sorry. That's just how it is.

Ok, you're right, you're a loser

Genius is being overly generous.
Savant? Either way, the point remains that dabo swinney is the second best cfb coach in the country over the last five years. That's the world we live in. Bohannon, Monken, Niamatalolo are all carrying the torch for the offense at lower levels with similar success to CPJ's history. I don't think it's the offense that is our problem as much as it is the other aspects of what makes a program successful; recruiting, development, focus, etc.

Back