Wes Durham is Leaving Tech Radio

That suuuucks

Congrats to him for the opportunity of course.

But yeah, that suuucks.

NOoOOOOOOOOOO NON ONONONNONONONONO OH MAH GOOOOOOOOOOOOD! NONONO NO NO!

öööö it.

Why doesn't it say where he's going to?

Good luck, Wes.

You out-scooped me by like 30 seconds.

Really sad to see Wes go. He's terrific at what he does, and I'm certainly not surprised to hear that TV wants him.

I wonder if he will continue calling Falcons games.

Either way, best of luck Wes! We'll miss you on the Flats!

You out-scooped me by like 30 seconds.

Really sad to see Wes go. He's terrific at what he does, and I'm certainly not surprised to hear that TV wants him.

I wonder if he will continue calling Falcons games.

Either way, best of luck Wes! We'll miss you on the Flats!

He'll still be doing Falcon play-by-play. Do not fear.

But...who will we get NOW???

Roddy? hehe, but seriously, your guess is as good as any. I'm interested to hear what Wes is going to doing instead though. He's been a voice we could all listen to for hours.

I really enjoy radio broadcasts, and I have heard almost no one even remotely close to Wes.

öööö this really really sucks. Glad for him, but HUGE loss for Tech.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Link/source?

Ramblin Wreck
Wes Durham Leaving Position At Tech For Opportunity In TV
THE FLATS -- Wes Durham, the award-winning long time play by play voice of Georgia Tech's football and men's basketball teams, will no longer call Yellow Jacket games beginning this fall in order to pursue an opportunity with Fox Sports Television.

Is he gonna be a color analyst on the tv football crew? If that's the case, he could still call the occasional GT game on tv, right?

Ramblin Wreck
Wes Durham Leaving Position At Tech For Opportunity In TV
THE FLATS -- Wes Durham, the award-winning long time play by play voice of Georgia Tech's football and men's basketball teams, will no longer call Yellow Jacket games beginning this fall in order to pursue an opportunity with Fox Sports Television.

Ah, thanks. I'll hold out hope that Tech will have a game on TV that he can call.

Back