Wes gets fulltime show on 790

I may actually listen to 790 now.

Mayhem in the AM >>>> The Rude Awakening
Wes & Tony > Chuck & Chernoff
Chuck & Chernoff >>>>>>>>>> 2 Live Stews (Dog)
Pollack & Bell >>> Buck & Kincaid

Chuck & Chernoff is the only show on 680 that's worth a damn. The Rude Awakening is boring. Colin Cowherd is a smug, thieving douche bag. Buck and Kincaid are boring to death.

Wes is perfect IMHO and he balances Barnhart's pro-SEC bias.

I think Barnhart is very fair-minded. The SEC is gonna get more attention just due to their market share and it's undeniable they were better on the field since 2006.

If everyone in Atlanta was as fair to GT as Barnhart, I would have few complaints about the local media.

If Barnhart has an SEC bias it's dwarfed by ESPN's current lovefest after signing their new contract with the SEC. Saban's junk must be chafing from that solid week of fellatio recently.. Color me skeptical that the dude is the second coming of Knute Rockne, though.

Last edited:
I think Barnhart is very fair-minded. The SEC is gonna get more attention just due to their market share and it's undeniable they were better on the field since 2006.

If everyone in Atlanta was as fair to GT as Barnhart, I would have few complaints about the local media.

If Barnhart has an SEC bias it's dwarfed by ESPN's current lovefest after signing their new contract with the SEC. Saban's junk must be chafing from that solid week of fellatio recently.. Color me skeptical that the dude is the second coming of Knute Rockne, though.

I ummmm....hwat?

You must not read ANY Bark'n'fart articles on the AJC. The guy is the biggest SEC homer I've ever seen.

He was also a big believer that 2008 would be a long, bad year for us. I don't like when people whine about _______ disliking Team A or having big bias for Team B. Oliver is an Auburn guy and never shows bias against Alabama. And I like his show, love listening to him. It's just always seemed to me that he's not fond of us somehow. Maybe I'm wrong.

Also, you won't be able to pull me away from Wes/Tony. And Chernoff smacks his mouth way too much.
Again, this was a reasonable position to have.

This now becomes not just the best show on 790 (like that takes a lot) but the show in Atlanta sports talk radio (also, like that takes a lot).

Possibly the best show on AM, depending on what you think of Clark Howard.

lol, hey everybody a guy made a prediction and got it wrong!

and btw, I was a student at Tech for the Auburn game in 2003. Nobody thought we were going to win.

Didn't he say about the same thing in 2005, when we did it again?

Mayhem vs. Rude Awakening.

There can be no winner.

We are all losers for listening to either.

Back