Wes, where is the "home cooking"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
law, now you've got me confused. You said Wes was "unequivocal". That means clear, unambiguous, leaving no doubt. So if he said we don't think we'll finish 8th and was unequivocal he was saying quite clearly that we don't think so. What's wrong with that?

unequivocal

\Un`e*quiv"o*cal\, a. Not equivocal; not doubtful; not ambiguous; evident; sincere; plain; as, unequivocal evidence; unequivocal words. -- Un`e*quiv\"o*cal*ly, adv. -- Un`e*quiv\"o*cal*ness, n.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">I was using the "plain"

like I said w/ my header I wanted a lil HAM AND EGGS!

if anyone else saw it you would know what I am talking about. The other idiots were really talking trash and I would have liked to see some rebuttal

IMO, the "homer" style comes into play over time. Wes has been with Tech for a while now, so look for that to creep into his calls more often.

bios_family_homer.gif

lawbee.. if you want a "Homer", here's your man..

Me.. I prefer Wes.. Simply the best announcer in college football today.. IMNSHO....

Man wouldn't Homer S be a great color man in the booth with Wes and the young lefthander?

"Hey Kim, are you going to eat the rest of that funnel cake.."

belly said
Good grief, guys.

Wes, you're doing fine. You're one of the best play-by-play guys I've ever heard, you've got a nice sense of humor, you're gentlemanly, you work almost seamlessly with Kim, you give the devil (our opponents) their due, and there is no doubt you're calling the game for a Tech audience. Maybe a more sophisticated audience than is represented by some in this thread, but definitely a Tech audience.

Thanks for the great job you do!
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Agree 100% Maybe he can get a part time gig with the Falcons and replace those idiots.

Originally posted by bobby dodds ghost:
Great....now ya'll have gone and hurt Wes's feelings. He's sure to leave us for UNC now!
laugh.gif

BOO
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">HA HA HA. I'm laughing too. Sure hope Wes sleeps well tonight.
wink.gif
blue.gif

Truly, it's awesome to see post giving Wes the props. He deserves every one and more. He's great for GT.

Know I'm bias, but I feel he's the best in the business.

GO JACKETS!

Wes is top notch but he's not the biggest GT homer you'll ever find. He often pays a visit to Nashville (ex Vandy announcer) sports talk radio and he's very "objective" when it comes to TECH. Nothing wrong with that I don't guess but it's kind of a let down if you've got the pom poms out.

Did you not see the memo about bumping old threads? You dun messed up now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back