Wesley Wells

I 100% approve of the decision Togo for it at the end of the first half. A FG gains us nothing in that situation, a failure gives them no opportunity for points, and you have the chance to make them say Uncle and give up coming out of the half if you score again and make it 35-10. We took a no-lose gamble to put the game on ice and it failed. Therefore we had to play 4 quarters instead of 3.

I 100% approve of the decision Togo for it at the end of the first half. A FG gains us nothing in that situation, a failure gives them no opportunity for points, and you have the chance to make them say Uncle and give up coming out of the half if you score again and make it 35-10. We took a no-lose gamble to put the game on ice and it failed. Therefore we had to play 4 quarters instead of 3.

Don't know if it's been said but looked like Oliver would've had it if he had been patient and followed his BB blocker. The OL blocking may have been bad

Was watching the LSU Bama game at a party Saturday night with a staunch Bama fan. It looked like they were going to score a second touchdown just before the end of the first half, so i said, "I think Bama can push this in and go into half time with a 12 point lead." Friend did a double take. I was pissed when they scarfed up Joseph Bulovas, but I laugh now.

fark_VMVPXz3LUjYoA0HhESfD3j8aX38.gif

Glad we went for it but bad play call.. coming off timeout they we're ready for that play . Should have run a counter or toss
The center to QB exchange was not smooth which made the play dead in the water. CPJ commented post game that the blocking was there for the play to succeed but the bad exchange screwed up the play.

Along with our TO-generating CNW defense, Wells is the nicest development of the season IMO. I wonder what will happen to the likes of King and Davis? I don't think we need 3 PKs on the team.

Along with our TO-generating CNW defense, Wells is the nicest development of the season IMO. I wonder what will happen to the likes of King and Davis? I don't think we need 3 PKs on the team.

Davis is still handling kickoffs. Wasn’t getting touchbacks on Saturday for some reason, though. King seems like the odd man out.

JRjr

Awful call. Could have gone up 2 tds and given Wells more confidence.
If it were UGAg and we kicked a FG, would you be happy? Hell, I remember being up 20-0 on the mutts and losing the game. I prefer going for the throat. A clean snap would have been a TD

Back