We've beaten no one

if you looked at it to where tech lost to all those teams but jax st then the records would be no worse than .500

if you looked at it to where tech lost to all those teams but jax st then the records would be no worse than .500

There is something to this. Clemson and UNC probably took their losses to us a bit hard for different reasons. Clemson lost after making a big comeback, UNC probably just didn't believe they would lose.

UVA "should not have been a problem" when we went in there in 1999 with Joe Hamilton as our QB and they beat us with their long snap holder in at QB.

There are strange and arcane forces at work when Tech visits Charlottesville.

UVA "should not have been a problem" when we went in there in 1999 with Joe Hamilton as our QB and they beat us with their long snap holder in at QB.

There are strange and arcane forces at work when Tech visits Charlottesville.

If I remember correctly, their QB was not the problem, their RB went through our defense like it was swiss cheese.

If I remember correctly, their QB was not the problem, their RB went through our defense like it was swiss cheese.

That too. Thomas Jones ran for 200+ that day (just like he did in '98 when UVA rolled up 600 yards on us), but David Rivers pulled numerous rabbits out of his hat all day. We led 17-0 and 24-7 early on. We had no business losing that game. Still irks me...

Back