What’s important

I’m not going to sit here and say Kirby Smart has never been out coached. I’ve watched most every coach in CFB be out coached at some moment and time even Saban. Here’s the way you should judge the GT coaches right now is on recruiting if they aren’t getting it done in that area in a big way dump them and get some staff that can recruit, if they recruit well the results will start to come.
Right, coaching doesn't matter that much. UGA has just been bad at recruiting for 41 years.
:crazy2:

Tech has had the more recent national championship for 31 years now. If UGA won a national championship today it'd be 2052 at earliest before they could match our reign.

Right, coaching doesn't matter that much. UGA has just been bad at recruiting for 41 years.
:crazy2:

I guess I didn’t get the point I was trying to make across. Good coaching is critical recruiting is critical. If the coaching staff are poor recruiters but great coaches your still going to have a problem.

Tech has had the more recent national championship for 31 years now. If UGA won a national championship today it'd be 2052 at earliest before they could match our reign.

You are correct UGA hasn’t won a National Championship in 41 years. I’m going to assume for a moment that you went to GT and are smarter than me, I don’t follow the rest of your logic about 2052. It’s going to be very hard to pick a UGA v. GT fight with me, because the only day I despise GT is on UGA v. GT gameday. Other than that I don’t have animosity for GT but I do understand how GT could towards UGA.

The dwags fired Richt because he wasn't wio to do what Kirby is willing to do. The dwags have purchased an NC. ESPN is complicit. Like a previous poster said, lube up and deal with it.

But know this: the dwags bought their 1980 championship- they literally bought it from a dumb kid who sold out for what he stupidly thought it was worth. And they are buying this year's NC.

We earned FOUR of them whereas the dwags bought two of them.

The dwags will never be us. Ever.
Richt unwilling to do? Afterall, he WAS trained at the foot of the cross via Bowden/fsu. Also, Miami wouldn't have hired him if he was unwilling. Just say'n.

The dwags fired Richt because he wasn't wio to do what Kirby is willing to do. The dwags have purchased an NC. ESPN is complicit. Like a previous poster said, lube up and deal with it.

But know this: the dwags bought their 1980 championship- they literally bought it from a dumb kid who sold out for what he stupidly thought it was worth. And they are buying this year's NC.

We earned FOUR of them whereas the dwags bought two of them.

The dwags will never be us. Ever.
Dwags might have the best professional football team in Georgia this year. Definitely more talent than imitation-red-and-black Falcons.

I guess I didn’t get the point I was trying to make across. Good coaching is critical recruiting is critical. If the coaching staff are poor recruiters but great coaches your still going to have a problem.
Paying your recruits well is the MOST critical.

The owner of a golf course in Georgia was confused about paying an invoice, so he decided to ask his secretary for some mathematical help.

He called her into his office and said, "Y'all graduated from the University of Georgia and I need some help. If I wuz to give yew $20,000, minus 14%, how much would you take off?"

The secretary thought a moment, and then replied, "Everthang but my earrings."

Paying your recruits well is the MOST critical.

I don’t have first hand knowledge of CFB players being paid on a large scale, not saying it doesn’t happen with a few individuals. Here’s my question with the media in our country the way it is and with kids being kids, how could this story ever be kept out of the National headlines? It just seems like too juicy of a story for some news agency to pass up if it’s true on the scale people talk about.

Back