What’s important

Some GT fans have an illogical hatred towards anything UGA. I think it has something to do with those UGA lovin', jock kids picking on them back in middle and high school. As for me it is what it is. I don't get too worked up about UGA. There is more blind hatred on this board than I experienced while attending GT. Students were more apt to discuss what was better; the original Star Trek or the Next Generation than be concerned about UGA.

Deep down, though, I relish a UGA loss to keep those butt sniffers in check.
As someone from the midwest who didn't even consider applying there, UGA is largely irrelevant to me, but there is something deeply pleasant about their losses even to an outsider. UGA losing football games is...aesthetic.

JJacket

1st to pass for 2500 and rush for 1000
As someone from the midwest who didn't even consider applying there, UGA is largely irrelevant to me, but there is something deeply pleasant about their losses even to an outsider. UGA losing football games is...aesthetic.
But is a copacetic?

ATLNative

Varsity Lurker
This probably isn’t going to go too well for you on here, we hate UG fans, even rational decent ones
I understand I’ve been warned I’m not concerned. I don’t take any of this stuff personally and while I know many may try to take personal shots at me, they don’t know me so it’s really not a big deal. I just like the football talk / banter.

Vespidie

I'm your Huckleberry
Arrived today in Cap Cana, Dominican Republic. Here with my wife, sis and bro in law, and another couple. Sis and bro in law are fanatic UGA fans -she hasn’t shut up today about “GA being ranked #1.” At dinner tonight (after she downed a bottle of champagne by herself) it got pretty damn annoying -I think her husband had even heard enough.

Funny thing is neither one of them went to UGA, and I’m a damn alum. This lifelong Tech fan/UGA grad thing is sometimes a weird existence, but I wouldn’t have it any other way.

THWG!
Next time to test her gaggerdom, ask her if she knows Jan Kemp?

Flywheel

What year is it?
What's important is not having a thread about UGA atop our front page all day, every day, 24/7/365. I'd join their fanbase if that's what I wanted.

notWhenyousaybud

Account Deleted
Deer Jakob Eesun,

I hole-hardedly welcome you to the university of Goeriga, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think recruits are wrong to not consider the university of Georgia. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids N sync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality.

I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

Go Dawgs!

Herschel Walker Jr

Them Dawgs is Hell don’t they