What are folks thinking about Paul Johnson these days?

the only bets I remember from 3GT this year involve:

1) $100 that we beat the dwags offered to BOR at the end of the CPJ recruit myth thread
2) $100 that we finish better than 7-6 offered to GT1992 earlier in this thread

Lol. One of the top radio shows in a top ten market.

Good troll bro.

Just another tech fan hating on local media because you neeed something to cry about. Little baby.

Troll on.

I don't even listen to Atlanta media jackass, I live in Savannah. Next thing you know you'll tell me how awesome Steak Shapiro is.

I'm beginning to think you're a dwag fan with too much time on your hands.

1) $100 that we beat the dwags offered to BOR at the end of the CPJ recruit myth thread

I don't remember that, but I don't bet against my team. Or for it for that matter.

So, my understanding is that for $100, I'm betting
that GT will go 5-0 to start the season, and you're betting that GT does not go 5-0 to start the season.

Do I understand you correctly?
dude, if you bet $100 GT wins VT game, only and only VT game, your return win would be at least $150.

Just that game. Because they are heavily favored.

Stop making stupid bets.

So, my understanding is that for $100, I'm betting
that GT will go 5-0 to start the season, and you're betting that GT does not go 5-0 to start the season.

Do I understand you correctly?

Yup. Thanks in advance

Thanks killerbuzz use for the reminders.

I don't think BOR will bet. Its OK if its not his philosophy despite the "We're not beating GA this year. Get over it" confidence.

But like he said, you really don't want to be against GT.

As for GT1992 he hasn't accepted the wager despite his firm belief that "6-7 or 7-6 is well within the realm of possibilities" this year.

I'm fully prepared to meet and pay Soupy if we dont
go 5-0. However, I remain confident we will.

Back