What GT item did you buy to get ready for the Season?

GTg8r

Varsity Lurker
I think it'll be interesting to see how everyone gets ready for football season.

I just got a new GT license plate.

Hint:
Don't trust the bookstore, go straight to the source:
Good GT Stuff

New GT sticker for the new car.

New GT hat.

Replica GT baseball jersey.

Tickets. After nearly 30 years have pretty much all the accessories I need.

I'll probably by a new polo type shirt from the bookstore and I desperately need a new hat.

Has anyone bought those GT tennis shoes that are available from some company online. Don't have the link available or I'd post it but they looked pretty cool.

Would love to see 'em in real life.

I'll pick up a new shirt at Fan Day and will get
my 2002 ball signed to go with the one from last
season.

Right now I am spending too much $$$ on EBay as I
attempt to deck out my new house. =]

New face paint, I found through trial and error that acrylic paint works best.
bigthumbup.gif

Great link. I've already got this plate on the front of my car:
00909_s.jpg

I need a new gold GT hat. Any good suggestions? Probably will run by the the bookstore next week.

I try to get a new hat every football season. Some hats (just like rat caps) have had better years than others.

Originally posted by kirbee:
New GT sticker for the new car.

New GT hat.

Replica GT baseball jersey.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Ditto for me !! Except mine is a football jersey

I'm waiting for the Vandy game to get a new GT cap, a sticker for the car, and a t-shirt for my little baby boy (20 months old).

Gave the Fruit of the Looms another gold dye job. Have adapted the Yellow Jacket battle flag so it not only fits the window of thw truck but can be attached to back brace of the Harley.

Originally posted by texstinger:
Gave the Fruit of the Looms another gold dye job. Have adapted the Yellow Jacket battle flag so it not only fits the window of thw truck but can be attached to back brace of the Harley.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">I've thought about a little GT airbrush job on
the Ducati myself. =]

Looked for new gold car flags at the bookstore, but GTBS had car and house flags only in blue. I don't do blue.

Has GTBS gotten anything new in the last couple of weeks? Or does anyone know what store has the car and house flags in gold? I checked eBay and one guy in Abalama had two gold car flags, but I'd like four--gotta have spares for when they get too shredded from doing 80 on the freeway--or when someone opens the window and wooosh it's gone!

GT sticker for my truck window, new GT cap, and i plan on buying a GT t-shirt and some other TECH stuff at the Fan Photo Day next Saturday.
drinking.gif

I've never been to a 'Fan Day'; can someone give me a quick overview, particularly the hours? Can you buy stuff there that you cannot find elsewhere? A lot of the wares at GTBS I just don't like the look/style. How a thread for Tech Stuff, like the license plates?
drinking.gif

THWG! FEAR THE JACKETS?

Always get a new hat and I also got some new GT plates for tailgating.

GO JACKETS! THWG!

Originally posted by EiT:
I'll probably by a new polo type shirt from the bookstore and I desperately need a new hat.

Has anyone bought those GT tennis shoes that are available from some company online. Don't have the link available or I'd post it but they looked pretty cool.

Would love to see 'em in real life.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">I think this maybe the link.
"Baby gotta have a new pair of blue Tech shoes"

Back