What happened last night at 11:34 pm?

Mine says today at 12:34 AM.

Got you a bug, methinks.

Im in Conyers.

So what happened at 12:34 am Eastern? Please tell me the Stingtalk record for users is not the result of dudes talking about a beauty pageant..

Some search bot went haywire most likely.

My best guess is an android or tapatalk update that auto logged everybody in for some weird reason.

Im in Conyers.

So what happened at 12:34 am Eastern? Please tell me the Stingtalk record for users is not the result of dudes talking about a beauty pageant..

Checking for her contact info in case she needed consolation condolences... :naughty:

ilJZ8Vp.jpg
http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=...fW2hTpz-xMiLtOXbGcePT7Pw&ust=1410894505951033

GaSouth'n computer geniuses hacked the board???

ok - i concede that aliens is a more likely cause

If unregistered is in the total it could be anything. Did your auto twitter bot send anything out around then?

i know i wasn't on...i was tempted to get on and tell Diseqc that he owes me a 1,000 but then i remembered he couldn't afford it.

i know i wasn't on...i was tempted to get on and tell Diseqc that he owes me a 1,000 but then i remembered he couldn't afford it.

You owe me $1000 because there weren't 27500 GA Southern fans at the game.

A bet you would have lost seeing as how the stadium wasn't anywhere near 50% southern fans.

I'll forgive your debt this time.

PUNTer tries to run for the first down... nope, stopped short

puntfail.gif

Back