What happened last night at 11:34 pm?

A bet you would have lost seeing as how the stadium wasn't anywhere near 50% southern fans.

I'll forgive your debt this time.

How many southern do you think were there? They were definitely loud.

Obviously Satan related
121253-random-pictures-thread-only-rule-post-here-more-entertain-me-1134-jpg

church_lady_could_it_be_satan.jpg

PUNTer tries to run for the first down... nope, stopped short

puntfail.gif

You have to hand it to the old boy; even when the odds were stacked so heavily against him, he still tried a last-ditch effort to punt the ball! That is some dedication there!

Im in Conyers.

So what happened at 12:34 am Eastern? Please tell me the Stingtalk record for users is not the result of dudes talking about a beauty pageant..

Hey Beestorm, I lived in Conyers for 19 years(1984-2003).
Familiar with Cowan Road and Honey Creek?

What did I miss? Do I need to #THWG as my ice breaker? LOL

Your first 100 or so posts have to include twitter style #tags or you'll get mocked mercilessly. It's an initiation ritual thing. ST can be so juvenile sometimes.

A bet you would have lost seeing as how the stadium wasn't anywhere near 50% southern fans.

I'll forgive your debt this time.

youre kidding me right? id say it was closer to 60% southern fans...i have pictures to prove....

in fact the only thing that makes it look anywhere near 50% tech fans are the gold colored club seats--that were empty.

youre kidding me right? id say it was closer to 60% southern fans...i have pictures to prove....

in fact the only thing that makes it look anywhere near 50% tech fans are the gold colored club seats--that were empty.

The club seats were not empty. I was surrounded by GS fans.

Back